Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladyJML Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2011, 08:45 PM
    Sex two months in a row on fertile days, late but had a period, feel funny
    What is the possibility of becoming pregnant if you had intercourse on your fertile days and day of ovulation? Because I had been trying to Conceive but wasn't paying attention to my fertile days so last month I had had intercourse 3 days of my fertile days the following month my cycle came on time when my fertile days rolled around again I had intercourse,again on 3 of my fertile days, then this time round when my cycle time came round it came 5 days late and it was a partial medium flow, enough to see but not enough to cover the whole pad, it lasted my whole 5 days, but since it went off I still feel butterfliery in the stomach like a Little odd pain in the pit(the middle) of my stomach like how it would feel if you laid twisted in a awkward position for a long period I feel bloated every now and then my lower back may ache. I been getting head aches here and there out the blue, when I check my pressure it's normal(cause it was a few times my head was hurting my pressure was up). So I don't know, I'm just trying to see could I still be pregnant though I had sex on fertile days two months and a row and still had a period. I just don't want to waste my money getting a test when I know it's most likely no... but thought I'd ask anyway
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 25, 2011, 03:11 AM

The odds are roughly 20-25% in any given cycles, even with good timing. This is why some women may become pregnant very soon after they start trying, but it would also be very common for it to take several months of active trying. Most couples will become pregnant within the first year... some will find it takes even longer and that is still perfectly normal.

You'll really need to take a test to know for sure. What you are feeling could be from a number of things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I haven't had sex and my period is about 6 days late and I'm 16 years old. [ 1 Answers ]

I am unsure of why I only am having white discharge and no blood. I have the usual cramps but no bleeding. I am breaking out and I don't know why my period is so late. My period is never late and this is the first month is has been late. Also I have never had sex and I have had my period for almost...

Could I be pregnant, 44 days late on period sex 2 days after last period [ 2 Answers ]

Last period was 14-19 August, I had sex 2 days after it on 21st then again on 10th 22nd and 24th of September, I've not had my period since it has been 39 days and still no period, I was sick 24th September while brushing my teeth in morning, my nipples are a little darker than usual but not soar,...

Had sex for the first time, period 3 days late Help! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 19 and I had protected sex (for the first time) on August 13th and my last period started August 7th and lasted 4 days. It's now September 7th and I have some small cramps and was experiencing white discharge a few days ago, but no period yet. I haven't been exceptionally stressed, but I have...

My period is 10 days late, I have never had sex [ 2 Answers ]

Iyaa. I'm 12 and my period is 10 days late, I usually have it on the 24th 25th or 26th every month, I started agess agoo and it has been on one of these dates ever since I have started, I have only ever missed 1 period and that was only because it was he second month and I was new to it all, but...

7 days late period, unprotected sex, light period but 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 9 Answers ]

STRESSED! The first day of my last period was May 13th, 2009. My ex & I had unprotected sex on May 31st, 2009 (we did the pull out method 2 times). I was supposed to get my period around May 8th or 9th & didn't get it until May 16th & it was noticeably lighter & ended on May 17th. I took a digital...

View more questions Search