Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2014, 03:59 PM
    Well that was helpful. Now would you go troll someone else?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2014, 04:00 PM
    You don't know what a troll is old man LOL. Have a great day!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2014, 04:24 PM
    just trollin by the ol' mill stream
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2014, 05:19 PM
    You don't know what a troll is old man LOL. Have a great day!7
    Yet another personal insult, such a shallow mind you have.
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2014, 05:52 PM
    yes he is trollin in shallow waters
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2014, 07:37 AM
    Hello again,

According to our resident right wingers, voter ID is NOT voter suppression... I couldn't BELIEVE that they BELIEVED that, because - because...... Because it made NO sense on it's face. Just like I CAN'T believe THEY believe that trap laws are designed to PROTECT women instead of making war on them... But, I digress...

Here's ONE Republican that understands. He believes the party should develop IDEAS that attract voters, instead of winning by SCREWING them over...

excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2014, 08:18 AM
    can't open the link . But Rep Schultz was the ONLY Repubic to vote against the Walker tax cut plan . So we have a good idea where his true loyalties lie. Another RINO. Good riddance Schultz.
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2014, 08:30 AM
    Hello again, tom:

Try here.

excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2014, 10:24 AM
    still not working .. But I looked it up. Like I said , good riddance . The story in Wisconsin is not this malcontent . Dale Schultz is peeved because he got primaried. Now he's retiring . The story in Wisconsin is how Scott Walker has survived endless assaults by his opponents ;including a couple of recall efforts ...and effectively turned the state around to a point that it is running huge budget surpluses that he will now return to the taxpayers in the form of property and income tax cuts.
    here is the link you are refering to...
    Dale Schultz: 'I am not willing to defend them anymore' : Ct

and here is the real news out of Wisconsin ...
    Assembly approves tax cut plan, sends it to Scott Walker

GOP Sen. Dale Schultz of Richland Center joining all Democrats in voting against the proposal.

like I said ..RINO
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 19, 2014, 11:33 AM
    Under Scott Walker, Wisconsin keeps increasing its long-term borrowing : Ct

Has Scott Walker Really Turned Around Wisconsin? | Newgeography.com

A balanced budget sounds nice but digging through his budget it's on the backs of its children and heavy borrowing. I know posting a link to his actual budget will go unread for the more favored ideological rhetoric, but here it is any way.

https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/2013/related/acts/20

Fact checking Gov. Scott Walker's budget address and Democratic attacks | PolitiFact Wisconsin

Walker's 2011-'13 budget is running a small surplus.

But his proposed 2013-'15 budget will be in the hole by $2.64 billion by the end of its second year, as page 33 of his budget summary shows.

The projected deficit is based not on traditional governmental accounting, but on private-sector GAAP accounting, which Walker in his 2010 campaign had promised to use to truly balance the budget. We gave him a Promise Broken on the Walk-O-Meter for not doing so.

The Journal Sentinel reported that using more comprehensive accounting practices, the state GAAP deficit would grow to $2.64 billion from $2.06 billion, an increase of 29% over two years.

The GAAP number is briefly mentioned in the budget book every year. The governor is under legal obligation to present a balanced budget according to the traditional accounting, and Walker has done that.
    http://www.wisconsinbudgetproject.org/

Further I might add that he is hoping to enact new voter laws that will help him get re elected as governor. The Koch's are very grateful for their tax cuts.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2014, 11:42 AM
    Votor ID only suppresses the votes of those people who legally don't have the right to vote in the first place.

#1. The dead. They gave that up the day they died. If voting mattered they would have stayed alive.
    #2. The Illegals. They aren't Citizens and as such never had the right to vote. And still don't.
    #3.The People vote vote in multiple states or multiple times. Its illegal to vote in elections more than once... period... no right exists to vote as many times as you wish.. despite assertations from Democrats that you do..
    Expert

Mar 19, 2014, 11:54 AM
    Since you have no evidence of any of your assertions making this a problem, its suppression.
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2014, 12:36 PM
    I think your type of response to what I said is evidence I was completely correct... because the democrats think all of those three groups SHOULD be allowed to vote as often as they want.

Otherwise there would be no objections... because no legal votors would be suppressed.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2014, 12:42 PM
    because the democrats think all of those three groups SHOULD be allowed to vote as often as they want.
    How do you know what 125 million people think?
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2014, 12:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    How do you know what 125 million people think?
    It doesn't matter what dead people and the illegals think... or anyone else... the law is the law... Dead people don't vote.. illegals don't vote... and anyone else that's legally allowed to vote only get to vote once.

Otherwise they are all lawbreakers.

Canada doesn't alow you to cast as many votes as your want for every election. You get one..and only one.

We don't either.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 19, 2014, 01:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Since you have no evidence of any of your assertions making this a problem, its suppression.

Lets see how this pans out. Who knows ?????

How Did Woman Who Died in 2008 Vote In 2010 Election? – Consumerist

Michigan woman's mummified body found in her car six years after her death | The Raw Story
    Expert

Mar 19, 2014, 02:22 PM
    I hope this isn't evidence of the spread voter fraud that makes a need of targeted suppression.
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2014, 02:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    It doesn't matter what dead people and the illegals think... or anyone else... the law is the law... Dead people don't vote.. illegals don't vote... and anyone else that's legally allowed to vote only get to vote once.

Otherwise they are all lawbreakers.

Canada doesn't alow you to cast as many votes as your want for every election. You get one..and only one.

We don't either.
    what I don't get is how could the dead voting be in sufficient numbers to make a difference, is the zombie vote an important minority vote where you live?

on the lighter side we found someone who had voted 13 times in the last election, a seriel voter, who would have thought
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2014, 03:16 PM
    Hello again,

Look. It's ok with me if you say you wanna suppress the vote because it gives you an advantage. That's because it DOES. It's OBVIOUS what it is. You CAN'T really believe it's to stop dead people from voting...

While I'm on the subject, it's ok with me if you say that trap laws close down abortion clinics, and THAT'S a DESIRED result. But, to BELIEVE that they're designed for the health of women, is UNBELIEVABLE...

So, I just wanna know if I'm dealing with REALISTS here, or people who drank kool aid by the gallons..

excon
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2014, 03:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    what I don't get is how could the dead voting be in sufficient numbers to make a difference, is the zombie vote an important minority vote where you live? on the lighter side we found someone who had voted 13 times in the last election, a seriel voter, who would have thought
    THey are part of the Vote early, vote often crowd Babara Boxer and Nancy pelosi talked about... THe dead aren't actually voting.. its the living that's voting multiple times... and on their behalf... because they don't have to prove who they are at the polls some places. Vote Early, Vote Often: Shock Video Shows How Easy It Is to Vote Illegally, as Eric Holder - YouTube here is a video explaining how it works.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Just your regular voter. [ 10 Answers ]

Hello: I'm a wonk. I live, eat and breathe politics. You guys do too. I heard a statistic on the news today that 1 in 3 voters have YET to make up their minds. Wow. If they haven't made up their minds by now, what is the game changer going to be? Will it be a TV commercial? A personal...

Name Influence In voter ballots? [ 7 Answers ]

Do names influence voters? Would people in the United States feel comfortable with a president called Obama? Isn't the name too close to the possible mispronounciation of "Obey me?" How much do you feel that names influence the presidential election choices here in the USA?

Noise suppression. [ 2 Answers ]

What will be the best approach to be implemented in suppressing noise in a room with different engines located?:cool: :cool: :cool:

Period suppression for PMS? [ 5 Answers ]

Has anyone on the board tried period suppression (taking birth control all the time with no 7 day break) for PMS? I've been on the pill for a while now, but in spite of that I have really wicked PMS and periods... bloating, cold sores, soreness, allergy symptoms, cravings, headaches and insomnia...

View more questions Search