Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Oct 5, 2009, 03:16 PM

It takes me like... at least 4 hours for it to completely absorb. If not more. I don't like to go to sleep with it on. So sometimes I even just wash it off because I'm so restless with it. And oooo! Good idea Golden! I'll def try that. Do you recommend any specific one?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 03:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Boy View Post
    Lol, GGGGGGIRL :)

Yes I know, it's hydroquinone free,,,, but what IS it that makes it effective, anybody know? Since it's not Hydroquinone.
    I had listed all of the ingredients and their function a while back
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ue-387909.html

Brown I would have to search for one and look at the best ratings and I'll post it here. I have never used it but I hear great things about it.
    Klaas Posts: 58, Reputation: -1

Oct 5, 2009, 03:47 PM

Finally my 55H+ Cristaline came in the mail and you guys are right it's huge! I don't like the smell reminds me of someone who smelled like it. I also got the 55H+ soap so going to be trying that as well.

I'll be posting my results/progress
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaas View Post
    Finally my 55H+ Cristaline came in the mail and you guys are right it's huge! I don't like the smell reminds me of someone who smelled like it. I also got the 55H+ soap so gonna be trying that as well.

I'll be posting my results/progress
    Lol... glad to hear you received yours. Which soap did you get? And did you get the glycerine or was it a lotion brand?
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 04:32 PM
    This is what I have found so far with Vitamin C serums, I'll have to look deeper though.

http://reviews.sephora.com/8723/P184113/reviews.htm
    http://reviews.skinstore.com/7554/3754/reviews.htm
    http://www.buzzillions.com/reviews/a...-fl-oz-reviews

Oct 5, 2009, 04:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    lol...glad to hear you received yours. Which soap did you get? and did you get the glycerine or was it a lotion brand?

55H+ Exfoliating Purifying Lightening Soap With Carrot Oil & yes Glycerine one.
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 04:57 PM
    OK, thanks!
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Oct 5, 2009, 05:26 PM

Trying to learn about the soaps
    Itss A New Day Posts: 163, Reputation: 8

Oct 5, 2009, 09:33 PM
    I have found the Fair and White AHA exfoliating soap to do wonders; so much dead skin sheds that you may need to clean your tub with each use lol, but it is a bit on the pricey side for $10 a bar. Good stuff though
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 08:01 AM

OK I'm done with 55h+ lol its doing nothing for my face and neck absolutely nothing! Never in my life have a tried a product that didn't lighten my face and neck sooo I'm done! I have two big bottles of clycerin and the body lotion lol o god! Who wants it?? However, I do like the soap : )

Oct 6, 2009, 08:31 AM

Which soap are you using? And I'm sorry it didn't work for you. :( Hydroquinone doesn't work for me, so I understand your frustration of using a product where others see results and you see none. :(
    sagluva Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 08:57 AM

Been using this cream called about time.. an amino peptide complex, 10,000 units of vitamin e, vitamin c and alpha hydroxy... works fantastic.. omg most of my black spots are clearing in less than two weeks... my mom was shocked.. works great.. I am now mixing it with fair and white serum and fair and white whitenizer gel on my face for lightning.. works great and using a vitamin c toner and taking fish oil and vitamin c pills... still waiting on my chystalline.. after all the stories of people breaking out, I def won't be putting it on my face.LOL.

Oct 6, 2009, 09:00 AM
    I'm using the avalon organic vitamin c toner on my face.. works great.. been using it for about two weeks now I think.

Oct 6, 2009, 09:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing View Post
    ok im done with 55h+ lol its doing nothing for my face and neck absolutely nothing! never in my life have a tried a product that didnt lighten my face n neck sooo im done! i have two big bottles of clycerin and the body lotion lol o god! who wants it??? however, i do like the soap : )
    Sorry to hear you didn't see any results.. did you see any results on your body using the cristalline? I plan to only use it on my body.. scared of getting breakouts since it took me like two months to clear the cystic pimples I got from putting movate on my face one time by accident.

Oct 6, 2009, 09:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sagluva View Post
    i'm using the avalon organic vitamin c toner on my face.. works great..been using it for about two weeks now i think.
    Does the vitamin c toner give you a certain undertone? Like what does it do exactly?

Oct 6, 2009, 09:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownDeceit View Post
    Does the vitamin c toner give you a certain undertone? like what does it do exactly?
    Gives you a natural glow immediately after you put it on... can feel a little sticky though.. smells great. Helps improve your skin tone.. I apply a vitamin c moisturizer after and I take vitamin c pills. Makes your skin look healthy and clears imperfections.. love it.. I don't think it alone will give a huge difference but combined with a great regimen, it will improve your skin a lot.

Oct 6, 2009, 09:13 AM

Brwon deceit did the fish oil pills lighten your skin or only get rid of the acne? I am taking them right now.. love it.
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 09:15 AM

I didn't use on my body only on my face and neck and I seen no result! The lotion did work a little on my body though. And I'm tired of typing the name of the soap I'm using its right there in the intro post OMG lol
    Itss A New Day Posts: 163, Reputation: 8

Oct 6, 2009, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing View Post
    ok im done with 55h+ lol its doing nothing for my face and neck absolutely nothing! never in my life have a tried a product that didnt lighten my face n neck sooo im done! i have two big bottles of clycerin and the body lotion lol o god! who wants it??? however, i do like the soap : )
    How long had you been using it before you threw in the towel? And what shade are you in comparison to a celeb... ok now you're gettign me discouraged... =-/

Oct 6, 2009, 05:01 PM

Aww man I just started using cristaline yesterday, no results yet of course, but Weezing got no results feel like I wasted money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Homework thread [ 9 Answers ]

I have to get a lot of homeowrk done by tomorrow because I missed an entire week of school from when I was sick. Its all due tomorrow and I did all I could but I still have a lot I need help with and I will post them below as I get to them.

I need to calculate the full product unit cost of both the 12pack and 2-liter product [ 1 Answers ]

I have raw materials costs 3% loss of raw materials, because of packaging requirements Packing materials costs 2% damaged materials Manufacturing expense Truck delivery fee Storage fee Wages p/year Manufacturing costs p/yr.

Product adaptation and standardisation of product [ 3 Answers ]

What is actual meaning n definition for adaptation and standardisation of product in local as well as international market? Give me with the suitable examples of german and japanies products

View more questions Search