Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2013, 06:44 AM
    Hello again, Steve:
    What, I can't read?
    Well, I think you can... But, that right wing guy I was talking to the other night, doesn't think so.. He thinks you're a right wing whacko who wants to dismantle the great society and make contraception illegal.

Now, it's NOT me saying that. I'm just INNOCENTLY reporting what one right winger said about another... Don't look at me.. I'm INNOCENT.

excon
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2013, 07:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, Steve:
    Well, I think you can... But, that right wing guy I was talking to the other night, doesn't think so.. He thinks you're a right wing whacko who wants to dismantle the great society and make contraception illegal.

Now, it's NOT me saying that. I'm just INNOCENTLY reporting what one right winger said about another... Don't look at me.. I'm INNOCENT.

excon
    No, that's you saying that.
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2013, 07:40 AM
    Hello again, Steve:
    No, that's you saying that.
    You got me...

But, that's YOU saying all the racist BS, too.

excon
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2013, 07:55 AM
    Hello again, Steve:
    You got me...

But, that's YOU saying all the racist BS, too.

excon
    No sir you're wrong, I posted a column just to watch the reaction. I have consistently shown I don't give a damn about someone's race or ethnicity, we're just people. You're the one who thinks a black guy criticizing another black guy is racist.
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2013, 08:00 AM
    Hello again, Steve..

Nahhh.. Do you NOT believe what he wrote???? You ABSOLUTELY do. You ain't fooling anybody.

excon
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2013, 08:33 AM
    Hello again, Steve..

Nahhh.. Do you NOT believe what he wrote???? You ABSOLUTELY do. You ain't fooling anybody.

excon
    Do I believe blacks have fared worse under Obama? Yes. Do I believe conservative policies are more conducive to success and regaining self-respect and pride? Yes. Do I believe Al Sharpton is a race baiter? Yes. That doesn't make me a racist.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 26, 2013, 01:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    Do I believe blacks have fared worse under Obama? Yes. Do I believe conservative policies are more conducive to success and regaining self-respect and pride? Yes. Do I believe Al Sharpton is a race baiter? Yes. That doesn't make me a racist.
    Are you listening to yourself? Everybody has teamed up to reject you wingers. Not just black people, but everybody. Even my conservative republican friends think you are crazy and have promised to keep Ted, and Sarah on TV, and not in positions of power, or policy.

What a racist joke claiming how well you treat yo' N********'s.
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2013, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Are you listening to yourself? Everybody has teamed up to reject you wingers. Not just black people, but everybody. Even my conservative republican friends think you are crazy and have promised to keep Ted, and Sarah on TV, and not in positions of power, or policy.

What a racist joke claiming how well you treat yo' N********'s.
    Now that's offensive, but demonstrative. You can shove that BS where the sun don't shine.
    Expert

Oct 27, 2013, 06:26 AM
    DUDE! The whole premise of this thread is offensive and highly insulting!
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2013, 06:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    DUDE! The whole premise of this thread is offensive and highly insulting!
    No it isn't, and you crossed a line I will not tolerate.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2013, 02:41 AM
    you crossed a line I will not tolerate.
    Damn it, if only we could see the posts of yours that get removed by the mods from this site, we'd get a better idea of why this statement is a joke.
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2013, 04:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Damn it, if only we could see the posts of yours that get removed by the mods from this site, we'd get a better idea of why this statement is a joke
    If only you'd realize no one cares about what ankle biters like you make up.
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2013, 04:11 AM
    Don't even know what "ankle biter' refers to or why it's a bad thing. LOL. Once again, you're opinion of me matters very little seeing what you do here day in day out.
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2013, 04:19 AM
    Don't even know what "ankle biter' refers to or why it's a bad thing. LOL. Once again, you're opinion of me matters very little seeing what you do here day in day out.
    And what is it you do besides cowardly sniping?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2013, 04:45 AM
    Don't even know what "ankle biter' refers to or why it's a bad thing. LOL. .
    http://tsg3.us/tnsg_lib/pldc_school/.../admin_app.pdf
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2013, 05:04 AM
    Tom,
    Thanks, that is indeed an informative doc, now I know what it means. I don't think it's part of popular usage though.
    I really don't see anyone continuously offer any constructive alternatives in Current Events. It's really just a board for US political pundits to vent and belittle the opposite party. is this not correct?
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2013, 05:09 AM
    And of course we have NK to bring us insightful, thoughtful commentary to fill the gap.
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2013, 05:28 AM
    Thanks man. Cheers.
    Expert

Oct 28, 2013, 05:29 AM
    Tom,
    Thanks, that is indeed an informative doc, now I know what it means. I don't think it's part of popular usage though.
    I really don't see anyone continuously offer any constructive alternatives in Current Events. It's really just a board for US political pundits to vent and belittle the opposite party. is this not correct?
    Yes that is correct.
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2013, 08:03 AM
    Far left cartoonist Ted Rall is showing his racist stripes again.

No, Governor Palin, the truth behind the ACA mess is that Obama and his gang of golfing buddies are idiots.
    Of course he's right about that part but you can't say that, you can't criticize a black president without being a racist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

President Obama at the 2011 White House Correspondents' Dinner [ 17 Answers ]

Like a boss. Good material: n9mzJhvC-8E

Who is the president of the united states of america? [ 38 Answers ]

Who is the president of the united states of america? (lol) kateyyyy xx

President's daughter escapes the white house but gets kidnapped, a boy tries to save [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie in the late 80s or early to mid 90s where the presidents daughter gets kidnapped. It starts by the president's daughter disguising herself as one of her friends and then getting two of her friends to start fighting (one of them is in a wheelchair) so she can sneak out. She...

Republican candidates for president. [ 12 Answers ]

When I look at the republican candidates for president they remind me of a bad dream I once had; not a man among them, in appearance anyway. To bad Speaker Newton isn’t among them; the only man with bold ideas in years. Get a load of these mugshots! Politics1 - 2008 Republican Presidential...

View more questions Search