Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 12:53 PM

You need to hide me first Starty! They're after meeee!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 14, 2008, 01:08 PM

Bunny is to gamey, duck is so much better. :)

Besides, could you eat this?

Name:  EM34CAJLV1R7CAQUD60HCAEA2TC0CATS1H6WCADII2UOCALNNX4DCA2G0DGICAVA5IRBCAQWKLCICARQGIV2CAD9MCVBCA6S.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  4.1 KB
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 01:38 PM
    Starby, come on over, I need to clean and I can't get my mind nor body to get in gear. Lazy me;)
    Alty, you are right that I could not eat that, no way no how.
    It was the last day of bow hunting for does today, and it just so happens that one was gotten on our property:( I don't mind really but just the thought of me looking out the window and seeing them daily, one of the mamas are gone now.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 01:42 PM

I can't watch them shoot anything. I went bow hunting with an old boyfriend a few times, but I had to close my eyes. I just couldn't watch. After that, all I would do was go out spotting with him. That was fun. The killing part?. not so much!

How have you been Starty girl?
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 01:54 PM
    Fine, I have been fine. I am listening to the kids play cards and I am supposed to be up cleaning... NO WAY, I don't want to

I know what you mean, I can't watch either.

We went to the snow yesterday, had a huge bon fire and lots of chili and hotdogs, it was great and we got to let the kids run wild and sled. Drying snow gear as we speak! THE DRIVING part scared me half to death, we were up in a canyon so the road is really tiny and not enough room for a good 2 feet of snow and us. We have 4 wheel drive and YES I AM FROM ALASKA but never did I ever pull my hat down over my face (like I did yesterday) while Dustin drove and almost put us in ditches and over the edge. I almost peed my pants and wanted so bad to just get home. My kids said I was a weeney and I felt like one... gosh BUT, it was a wonderful day and I couldn't have asked for better company or food. That is all that really matters anyway;)

HOW ABOUT my Starby girl, how are you?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 02:26 PM

I'm good! Behind on everything as usual, LOL! We've got a ton of snow too, and it went down to -40 lastnite! (I think that's the same in Fahrenheit and celcius) Brrrrrr! It's -24 Fahrenheit right now.

I know what you mean about the roads too! For about a week we had freezing rain, then it would snow on top of that, melt a little, rain again, freeze, and snow again. It's like one big skating rink out there! Everyone is so ticked off at the city, because no one can make it up the hills to get home, because they aren't sanding on time! So it's hard to get C'mas stuff done, because everyone is sliding everywhere, getting in accidents, and getting stuck! Yeay winter!

I'm waiting until tomorrow to call the vet. Got a message from the vet on Friday, that is scaring me. It was about Niki's blood work. :( He just told me to call first thing Monday. He called right at closing time, and I missed his call, so now I have to sit here and wonder what's up!
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 02:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    I know what you mean about the roads too! For about a week we had freezing rain, then it would snow on top of that, melt a little, rain again, freeze, and snow again. It's like one big skating rink out there! Everyone is so ticked off at the city,
    Uggg the roads huh?

Illinois had proposed to only plow in the AM before the rush hour and PM only for rush hour..

This was to save money... :rolleyes:

Imagine going to town(I live so far out its country road for 7 miles till a main one)and thinking you are going to be OK once you get to the main road and it's just as bad as the back roads too!:eek:

Needless to say,that didn't float,they have finally rethought that idea.. save money... yeah right.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 02:40 PM

Sounds like where my ex and I lived. It was about 6 miles to the hwy. and there were drifts like crazy. I'd be lucky to actually get to the hwy. but then when I did, yes it was just as bad. Not drifts, but very slippery, and it was 20 mls into town. I hated driving into the city every morning at 7am to make it to work by 8. It was dark in the morning when I left, and dark when I drove home. It sucked! I went into the ditch many times, and had to walk miles to get home, because my ex was always out somewhere, drinking with his friends! Such a sweetheart he was!
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 02:45 PM

What,no sarcasm smiley?

I guess you really do miss him,don't you?:p
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 02:50 PM

Oh terribly! Like I miss an ugly, oozing, seeping, blistering, stinky, bloody wart on the bottom of a maggot infested smelly foot that is walking on the scum that feeds off the scum at the bottom of a polluted pond! :D

(Did I gross everyone out now?) LOL!
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 02:53 PM

AHHH isn't love grand?:D

Just think of all those things you'll NEVER have to live through... again... and again... :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 02:57 PM

It's a magical fairytale isn't it? ;)
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 02:59 PM

Hey! Are you missing some posts from last night?

Maggie3 posted in my thread about seasonal depression and now her post is gone(it wasn't like negative or something)

I don't get it.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 03:16 PM

I don't think I'm missing any. I really haven't checked! That's weird, I don't know!
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 03:18 PM

It's those gremlins coming back to play again:(

BEN?? BEN?? HELP!!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 03:20 PM

Derned gremlins! Sneaky little buggars! They sneak in while we sleep and steal things!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 03:32 PM

It's campaigning for greenies time again! Let me see... what kind of campaign promises can I make this time? I only need 8 measly votes!

Okay, I just got off the phone with Santa, and anyone who votes for me will be removed from the naughty list! C'mon, you don't want to be naughty now do you? You don't know what I had to promise Santa to do this for me! It has something to do with mistletoe, and a belly full of jelly?. and then an evil laugh! It sounded like Ho Ho Ho! Was that an insult?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 14, 2008, 03:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KBC View Post
    Hey! Are you missing some posts from last night?

Maggie3 posted in my thread about seasonal depression and now her post is gone(it wasn't like negative or something)

I don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KBC View Post
    It's those gremlins coming back to play again:(

BEN???BEN???HELP!!!!!
    Just checked and nothing has been has been changed, moved, removed, merged, edited or owt.
    Time for different glasses maybe ;)

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Derned gremlins!! Sneaky lil buggars! They sneak in while we sleep and steal things!
    Yeah they like cake ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 04:02 PM

That's where my cake went! I thought I was sleep caking! Whew!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 04:14 PM

I can't believe this! I just got an email from my old next door neighbour, who is dumber than a stick, about "Uncle Bill" sending all of us all of this money again! I haven't got my cheques for yrs. He must not like me! :( I can't believe there is someone still on this planet that hasn't gotten that one eons ago! I guess when he moved, he decided to live under a rock!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The worms turn, but that [ 6 Answers ]

“As Super Tuesday looms - and the possibility that McCain could all but wrap up the nomination - the chattering conservative class is in an uproar. Talk show host Rush Limbaugh has warned that McCain as standard-bearer would destroy the Republican Party. Author and pundit Ann Coulter, in...

I'm not sure if my dog has worms. [ 9 Answers ]

My border collie won't eat any of his dog food but he'll eat our "people food". He is WAY underweight and he lost it in like less then a month. It was very sudden, and now he's basically skin and bones. Just recently his eyes have started to get blood in them. The bottom of his eyes are filled...

Web worms (bag worms) everywhere [ 3 Answers ]

My neighbor's tree is full of web worms, I think they are also called bag worms. These fuzzy little worms, they're caterpillars really, drop onto my deck and are eating everything in sight. They don't make the web-like encasements, but they are killing my potted plants; mandevilla, vinca, mint,...

Dog with worms [ 2 Answers ]

Some one "dumped" a dog on me. She is 2,she is not"fixed",she has not seen a vet since she was 9 mo.nor has she had any shots since than. She is skinny so I thougt she might have worms. I got some"hartz, Rid worm liq." and gave her the recommended dose two weeks ago. Today she had live worms...

Worms [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My daughter needs to know if worms are reptiles. I have no clue, so if anyone could shed some light on the subject, I would appreciate it. Thanks for your time. :)

View more questions Search