Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spion_kop Posts: 48, Reputation: 9

Nov 2, 2008, 05:38 PM

Yep. Hence the reason why I ignored and deleted the last message. I'm not going to reply to it, especially when she's still dating the guy that she left me for.
    Life's good at the moment
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 2, 2008, 06:10 PM

You carried yourself very well, polite but brief, is the way to be. Yes she was trying to see where your at, get a reaction, checking your temperature so to speak.

You weathered that storm well, and are free to do whatever you please, as you have come far.

Way to go.
    NItEMArE129 Posts: 222, Reputation: 29

Nov 2, 2008, 07:33 PM

Good. Job.

I agree with Tal, you weathered the storm. Now is probably a good time to look back at it, because as I read through this post, I was itching to write this.

NO CONTACT MEANS NO CONTACT!! I don't want to sound like a jerk, but if you had been truly NC probably half of this stuff wouldn't've happened. So remember to put yourself first after a break-up. Before, it was you guys loved each other and put each other first. But now, it's not that way, and it's time to worry about your skin first.
    spion_kop Posts: 48, Reputation: 9

Nov 2, 2008, 08:14 PM

Yea, I've come a long long way since I first started this thread.

I've been NC for a good 6 months but I feel that I've healed sufficiently. I reply only when it's convenient for me and if it's not, then I just move on. I have other things I can focus my time and energy on, which is what I've done.
    Macysboy1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Mar 23, 2010, 09:00 PM
    You've just got to move on and be strong. She was probably more unsure about what she wanted than what she saw wrong in you. You took it a little too far with her before realizing her issues so you got stuck in the mud with her. She's insecure about something about herself. You should just 1. Leave her to her life or 2. Wait around for her to work out this problem herself. Most people don't actually know themselves and what they want out of life until they reach somewhere close to age 26 at least.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is My Girlfriend thinking about going BI? [ 6 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 9 months and all the sudden while she was at the gym she met this girl. And now all she talks about is how this "girl" listens to her, how they "connected" and even that the thought about kissing her passed through her mind. I told her is normal to think...

MY Ex Girlfriend is Pregnant, But I'm In love With mY new Girlfriend. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, to whom it may concern my name is sam. I am 21 years old and I just don't get it. I had been with my ex for 2 odd some reasons, and then I broke up with her. I found out that she found someone right away. I felt happy inside for her at that time. Finally I found the love of my live who loves...

Lost girlfriend to a friend... Help [ 20 Answers ]

I have this friend whom I know since high school. Well on Friday I went to the Heat game at Hooters with him, his girlfriend, my girfriend and two other friends. They agreed after the game to go to a strip club and we all agreed. Once in there my friend's friend which I had told my girlfriend I did...

View more questions Search