amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2009, 11:54 AM

Your very welcome. Take care.
    fanko Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 02:40 PM

Hey guys...
    Happy new year to you all... :)
    Well like after 5 months I called her, I couldn't stop myself from calling her and to know how she was doing? So I called her and as expected she didn't pickup my call. I was normal, but then she gave me a call but I was on other call then I called her and we talked for 22 min, which was good :), but I ran out of balance hehehe and then she called and we talked around 24 min, best part we talked like we used to talk while we were in relation like talking about every stuff,and we both were not getting bored(I think, well I was not :)),she even asked me are u OK in a softer way :P, which was good : )
    Well I told her that you I'm fine and doing well , then I raised the thing that when we broke up mutually I got less marks, she started laughing and then I said it again that accept the fact that when we broke up!! And other stuff... it was all good : )
    I had this conversation on 30th Dec, after that night I'm having crazy feelings hehehe I know I shouldn't have contacted her but felt a lot better after doing it, as knowing it that she is doing well is helping me in living well : ), then I wished her on new year also : )...
    Guys we broke up mutually cause we understand each others problems and limitations,after breaking up she asked me to be her friend like I was before getting into relation and while in relation, I said I can't promise her that with this but now I think if somewhere I want her back then I should be in her contact,and at the same time without getting hurt, so I have to accept the fact that we are not together. I think I have accepted that. And living my life to the fullest.
    Just wanted to know m I doing it right or I should be doing it in other way...
    Thanks for your time guys... : )
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2010, 10:25 PM
    Hmm,why do I get the distinct feeling that you're not over her? Crazy feelings for days and you kept track of the number of minutes you were on the phone?

See how the confusion creeps back in again when you break NC?

You two broke up for various reasons,why would you think of getting back together?
    fanko Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 02:11 PM

Hehe you you are right again :)
    We broke up mutually, so I guess thts the reason I'm not over on her yet, cause some where I want us to be 2gder again. But I don't think that's going to happn so, I thot to call her which I think was not right that only made me think more and gave me crazy feeling.
    But now you can count on me I won't contact her
    :) thnxz for supporting me again :)
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2010, 02:15 PM

No problem-look after yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Direction in life and lacking Motivation [ 17 Answers ]

Hi il get straight to the point.im a 19 year old lad and I'm pretty much on a downer most of the time.my mums always naggin me to get a job ( I have one but I only work when there is work on, and that's at most 2 to 3 times a week) , the thing is I want to get a better job but its like I really...

I lost the love of my life, my life doesn't make sense anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I lost mybestfriend and love of my life 2 weeks ago and I don't understand my lifes purpose anymore, we had a connection so strong this doesn't make sense, everything I did in my over the past 22 years was for me however the constant knowing we would be together, we had 3 years to go before...

How can I get the love of my life [ 2 Answers ]

OK here's the deal I've known this girl like since I was 2 And were both 15 now and I really love her I dream about her I annoy all my mates because all I think about is her But she doesn't feel the same way about me I really need help Please tell me some ways to win a girls heart ...

The love of my life [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm a posting up this because there's no one else out there that can help me. I've been in love with this girls since 2nd grade when I first laid eyes on her.Eventhough I know I was very young then I still knew I found the one. Well years passed we were best of friends, then when it came to 4th...

View more questions Search