Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 25, 2010, 05:10 PM
    Comment on jmjoseph's post
    God, lord be praised, and you can cook as well!
    adzilla Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2010, 10:20 AM
    Comment on Cat1864's post
    She doesn't answer these sort of issues. She doesn't discuss serious and debatable issues with me. She doesn't want to develop understanding with me. I guess other people are right here. She doesn't want to marry me.
    adzilla Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2010, 10:21 AM
    Comment on Shadowburn's post
    The only thing that stops me from ending this relation is, it's a strong relation; engagement. Had she been why girlfriend, I would have stepped back immediately. I care for this relation and I love her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My fianc? And I fight all the time... help me stop it [ 8 Answers ]

He asked me to marry him in August and I cried and said yes. I am so excited to have our life together. There are so many stresses in our life right now however and I think that is the root cause of our fighting. We are tight on money, both attending post secondary education (myself a double...

Fianc? Needs space and her own time [ 9 Answers ]

I have been engaged for 8 months now... my fiancé and I have had little problems like communication and such, butn othing serious. Recently, her grandmother was given less than a week to live due to cancer. Also, she has had a dui, tons of bills to pay and let her bodygo a little. She said she...

How can my fiance' adopt my daughter by the time we are married? [ 9 Answers ]

My fiance' and I just got engaged and he asked me if it was possible for him to adopt my daughter by the time we are married (Spring of 2010). Her father is not on the birth certificate because I am not 100% sure who her father is(please don't judge). The two possibilities took off when I got...

New Baby, seems fianc? Only wants part time family [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, <my Fiancé and I had a baby in Sept he is 4 months old and going through this phase of not wanting to sleep anywhere but in mommy's arms so all day while trying to cook supper, do dishes and laundry and taking care of my fiance's crazy dog who wakes baby up, I'm trying to get baby to sleep...

My fiancŽ asked me for time after 4 years relationship [ 10 Answers ]

Hey guys , we both are 24 years old. I met her 4 years ago over the internet and we fell in love. She loved me a lot, she was there for me She did everything right and I did everything wrong during the first 3 years. I made her cry a lot ( I was jealous, I talked to other girls and I used to yell...

View more questions Search