Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2009, 09:08 PM

There has to be more going on in your life then to worry about this.
    britEl Posts: 244, Reputation: 35

Aug 26, 2009, 09:19 PM

She may just be doing it because she really likes you as a friend!
    I know that a number of my cell phone contacts have <333 (hearts) and they are just friends, and I have a boyfriend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Curious: guys answer truthfully! [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in a situation where I'm head over heels for a guy that likes me too but just not as much as I'd want and it's because of his ex girlfriend. He says he still loves her but my question is, if you really love someone deeply, would you have sex with other women? He's stationed in my hometown for 3...

How would anyone change their identity by their own means or by professional means? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi fellow users I am conducting research on this matter to aid myself look for a loved one who has not been seen for six years. I suspect that my friend has changed their identity and I need to understand how this can be done.

I am curious guys. Is he playing mind games? [ 1 Answers ]

This guy has liked me for almost 2 years.. we eventually went on a couple of dates just before I was to move to another city, where I know the attraction was good on both sides, only thing is we both never made our romantic interests clear to each other! We drifted apart because of distance,...

View more questions Search