Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    think_pink Posts: 124, Reputation: 5

Sep 7, 2007, 04:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hottrodder246
    ok u guys dont need to argue...lol......but yea my gut says move on and dont look back....it is going to be sooooooo hard!!!!! In order for me to become a man i have to do it. Just so i understand......i should never call, text, email, etc. her ever again.
    I agree with chery
    Go on forget her and later on find a better one and treat her like a your queen :)
    Hottrodder246 Posts: 125, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2007, 04:24 PM
    Yea that sounds very logical and she really has no reason to take me back anyway... even if she saw me change because A. She has a new boyfriend B. She thinks it will last a little while then go back to that and C. We go to separate colleges... but who knows what the future has in store. Thank You for everyone's advice
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 7, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by think_pink
    and who told ya that? she did?
    besides she doesnt want to see him again then he can forget about her and move on
    HE told us that, if you bothered to read the thread carefully.

i know u disagreed its obvious lol my bad i had a headache and didnt feel like reading through all the responces i just read what he said and that was it
    And if that's the case then you shouldn't have tried answering. You need to be very careful sometimes about the advice you give.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 7, 2007, 04:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem

And if that's the case then you shouldn't have tried answering. You need to be very careful sometimes about the advice you give.
    Amen, if you want to color, look at the whole picture.

Sep 7, 2007, 04:51 PM

Did U read what my other responses at the guys post were? If you did then u'll see I said my bad ! Gosh it was once damn its not the end of the world I then told the guy to move on and forget her
    Did U read that?
    Nah I don't think so then scroll up and read it!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 7, 2007, 04:56 PM
    did U read that?
    nah i dont think so then scroll up and read it !!
    Yeah I did read that, and before I posted. But that's not the point. Yes its good that you apologized and retracted, but it never should have been necessary in the first place.

We pride ourselves on the quality of the advice we give here. If we see some kid jumping in half cocked and giving bad advice we are going to come down on them.

Hopefully you learned your lesson here and the next time you want to help, you'll be more careful about it.

Sep 7, 2007, 05:04 PM
    Yeah I did read that, and before I posted. But that's not the point. Yes its good that you apologized and retracted, but it never should have been necessary in the first place.

We pride ourselves on the quality of the advice we give here. If we see some kid jumping in half cocked and giving bad advice we are going to come down on them.

Hopefully you learned your lesson here and the next time you want to help, you'll be more careful about it.
    I will can we just let it go now? Plzzz?
    I
    M sorry for what I said and don't ever follow my first advice

Sep 7, 2007, 05:12 PM
    Don't worry about it... trust me I have taken all of your advice to heart... thank you guys very much and I will keep you posted

Sep 7, 2007, 05:20 PM
    iight good luck =]

Sep 8, 2007, 05:06 PM
    How much time?
    Ok, my girlfriend broke up with me a month and a half ago... I have tried everything to get her back except for giving her space. I promised I would leave her alone a couple a days ago. Of course she is very angry with me. How much time is enough to give her space and will this cool her off? Do you think this will give her a chance to reflect upon us even though she has a new boyfriend?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 8, 2007, 05:09 PM
    Well why don't you try doing it and see. She's asked for space and you've not done it. I'm thinking that by now she's really tired of you. Leave her alone and go on with your life.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2007, 05:18 PM
    Why did you leave everything else out Hotrodder? Please see his other post:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...nd-126400.html

We have all told you LEAVE HER ALONE. You are getting into territory where she may have a restraining order placed on you.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2007, 05:22 PM
    Good job researching Glinda!

She may never have a good and happy view of you again. You need to leave her alone... period! You are becoming obsessive, and are on the virge of stalking. If she wants to spark up a relationship with you again, that is her choice. Badgering her all the time will not help the situation.
    br_hjs Posts: 160, Reputation: 11
    -

Sep 8, 2007, 05:24 PM
    Just wait and if she decides that she wants to b with you then she will come to you when she is ready. Don't keep going to her. It can look kind of pathetic. Until she comes back, like glindaofoz said, leave her alone

Sep 8, 2007, 09:21 PM
    Well then I am giving up... I love her to death and she doesn't know it... so whatever, I don't care anymore... hope she has good life!
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2007, 09:23 PM
    I know you probably wouldn't be bugging her so much if you didn't love her, but if you love her, you have to let her go (as the old saying goes).

Sep 8, 2007, 09:25 PM
    You're a Cowboys fan?? lol I am a Giants fan!! I know I have to let her go, but I am scared that she won't come back. She is so special.
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2007, 09:27 PM
    I ♥ the Cowboys.. lol.

It is her decision whether she wants to come back or not. Believe it or not, contacting her constantly will not make her love you even more, it will make it worse. She needs time, and if she is ready to be back with you after that time, good for you. If not, you need to move on.

Sep 8, 2007, 09:29 PM
    Yes your so right... I finally realized that contacting her was bad... I was pushing her away... some part of me believes that she will eventually give me a call. It could be a month or two. But then there is always the chance she won't... I have to be ready for that. The thing that makes me believe that is the fact that I know for a fact that she still loves me.
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2007, 09:31 PM
    Whether it takes a month or a year, you need to give her that time. Keep hoping she will call you, it may come true. She just needs some time away from you to think. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Rebound? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have recently started dating a women for the last month and a half. This is her first lesbian relationship. And my second. I just got out of a 2 and a half year relationship at the end of November of 2005. My ex screwed me over by lying and stringing me along, and many other things. I can...

Rebound Length [ 2 Answers ]

I was married for 4 years, until we both decided to divorce. It was not a bad break-up, it was more of us knowing we had made a mistake. Shortly after I entered a new relationship. My new boyfriend and I have been dating over a year. But my family says that I have a rebound relationship. Do I?...

Obvious rebound [ 4 Answers ]

Here is the story, Got involved with a married woman with 3 kids and loser husband. She has been trying to divorce him and it would be difficult to do so but could be done. Me single dad going through a separation. I think we have been verry honest with each other, I know I have. So she...

Rebound [ 28 Answers ]

We all know that after a relationship, people tend to go on the "rebound"... finding someone to just pass some of the time along and get it out of the system... My question is... is it possible for someone who broke up with you to go on Rebound??

View more questions Search