Uber Member

Jun 7, 2009, 04:17 AM
    Just a little something...
    Attached Images

88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2009, 04:27 AM
    Thanks Alty for the update.

Shaz that was so beautiful. I am sure that goes for every last one of us that has read this thread.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 04:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post
    Thanks Alty for the update.

Shaz that was so beautiful. I am sure that goes for every last one of us that has read this thread.
    Ditto
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2009, 04:30 AM

Tritto! :p (lol, does that exist?)
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2009, 06:14 AM

I ditto everyone ditto. That was pretty Shazzy. Unknown, I guess you made up a new word.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2009, 07:49 AM

Thanks guys... I like that word! We can have tritto, qauditto, septitto lol
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 08:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    Just a little something...
    Very sweet Shaz, she will smile when she sees this.

Stringer
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 08:43 AM

Very nice Stringer and Shaz, everyone. :)

Stringer, I know how you feel. A part of me thinks this can't be, that there has to be a way for her to get through this, come back to us. I'm still hoping for a miracle.
    Business Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 09:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post

Stringer, I know how you feel. A part of me thinks this can't be, that there has to be a way for her to get through this, come back to us. I'm still hoping for a miracle.
    Yes. That would make me very happy.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2009, 09:08 AM

And yes!

Agreed Stringer... I only posted that song to tell her thank you... not to say good bye;)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 09:12 AM

It's so hard isn't it? Especially because we can't see her, can't talk to her, it makes it difficult to accept that she's dying.

I dread the email or phone call telling me it's over, but I expect it every day. Even though I do, I still think, no, she'll pull through somehow. It's a roller coaster ride.

I just wish I could be there, hold her hand, hug her, tell her I love her in person.

I wish I could tell her how much she means to all of us. I'm sure she knows though. Her Aunt is such a wonderful person and she's been telling Starby that we're all thinking of her, praying for her, that we love her.

I just want our ducky back. Stinger and I still have to find the ultimate duck trap, we're not done yet!
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2009, 09:20 AM
    It's so hard isn't it? Especially because we can't see her, can't talk to her, it makes it difficult to accept that she's dying.

I dread the email or phone call telling me it's over, but I expect it every day. Even though I do, I still think, no, she'll pull through somehow. It's a roller coaster ride.

I just wish I could be there, hold her hand, hug her, tell her I love her in person.

I wish I could tell her how much she means to all of us. I'm sure she knows though. Her Aunt is such a wonderful person and she's been telling Starby that we're all thinking of her, praying for her, that we love her.

I just want our ducky back. Stinger and I still have to find the ultimate duck trap, we're not done yet!
    Exactly! It ain't over till it's over! ;)
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2009, 09:37 AM
    Just made one... Hope you'll feel better Starby!
    Attached Images

Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2009, 09:41 AM
    Beautiful Unky... just beautiful
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2009, 09:42 AM

Just edited the pic... I've missed a word :o
    Business Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 09:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22 View Post
    And yes!

Agreed Stringer....I only posted that song to tell her thank you...not to say good bye;)
    I know hon, all this is so emotional and confusing to me... when you get older you start to think about things in a different way, you are deeply aware that you are not immortal and you succumb to many realities that you didn't even entertain before. This is a natural and expected progression... BUT when someone may be taken away (for whatever reason) so young... it tears me up inside.

It gets to me on different levels.

About 20 some years ago my son was diagnosed with testicular cancer. This cancer is so dangerous, it spreads quickly and it 'jumps' to different parts of the body, especially the lymph nodes. Bryan was about twenty four, married for two years, one daughter. After four hours on the table the surgeon came out to the waiting area. My daughter in law jumped and started toward him... the look on his face told her everything and she fell at his feet crying.

He told her that at first they thought that they got all of it... but... testing proved different. It had spread to many parts of his body. His wife Marsha was going hysterical. They were going to go back in and do their best to remove most of his lymph nodes. We all had to be strong for him and Marsha. But I finally found time to go outside around the building where no one was and fell to my knees, I couldn't breathe. Why... why was God being so cruel? A father is not to loose his son in such a pointless way. I begged him to PLEASE take me instead... and I was serious, I would truly give my life, I love my son so much. Two hours later, he returned to tell us that they believe they got it all.

My son has an ugly raised scar from his breast bone down, under his arms and inside his legs, the most beautiful scars that I have ever seen, he is 43 now and very much alive. Many others that I love aren't.

I am sorry for going into so much detail, but I hate death, it robs, steals and betrays.

Bryan made it, Starby fight this... get mad, get angry, push harder...
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2009, 10:01 AM

Unky that's so sweet! :)
    Business Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 10:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    Just made one... Hope you'll feel better Starby!
    Like Start said Unky, that is very beautiful. :)
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2009, 10:06 AM

Thanks Stringer, NM and Starty.

Glad that your son made it Stringer! I liked your post. Starby, yes, fight, even if you get mad or angry... but stay with us!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My poor sick bby [ 4 Answers ]

My 18 month old has a bad runny nose its green and yellow snot mostly she has a slight cough but not bad by anymeans but she is running tempatures of 101 - 103 I have been giving her tylonol witch brings the fevor down is this just a cold or should I be rushing her to a doctor? Somebody help me?

Starby & Alty's Castle of Doom. [ 1500 Answers ]

Come in my sweet, and join us! Your hosts will be Starby and Alty. We have everything your little heart desires in our Castle! Come into our web, said the spider to the fly. Mwaaahahahaha! YouTube - Be Our Guest - Beauty and the Beast

Poor mummy cat [ 1 Answers ]

Our cats kittens are six weeks old and are , as I expected, very feisty, playfull little cats. My problem is that mummy cat seems to behaving oddly, she is always miowing and keeps sitting at my feet looking as though she wants something. Even when I feed her she's not very happy. She seems...

My poor dog [ 2 Answers ]

My pet pug dog has a large belly not fat lage ,but it looks inflated he also gags very loudlyhes 9 years old he is not nudered eats and drinks easly we think it's a kiddney failure but he isn't able to take a b.m. what should I do and what's his sickness

My Poor Kitty [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed today that my kitten's left eye is swollen and watery. I have looked at it and I can't see anything in it. I havwe washed it with a warm wash rag, but it hasn't done any good. What else can I try before I have to resort to taking her to the vet? ~Summer

View more questions Search