Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tony71 Posts: 61, Reputation: 2

Apr 8, 2009, 01:11 PM
    Tell me something, this friend how close is he to her? I just want to make sure he is not getting in between but at the same time playing the caring friend. You know what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyoverher View Post
    I want more than anything than for you two to reunite and continue your love affair. I know you want that more than anything too but I too pray for your reconciliation with her. I know what it is to have your"soulmate" so close but yet still so far away... I look forward to spending time having a beer

thats what our friend said to me today....

Apr 8, 2009, 01:12 PM
    Hey its true, it does work.

thats funny Tony71!!! maybe that does happen...when u have fun..it switches.... :) yeah, vegas will be a blast ....ull have a great time.
    crazyoverher Posts: 319, Reputation: 6

Apr 8, 2009, 01:14 PM

Well he's HER friend first... known her for all her life. I just met him 3 years ago. Yeah, kctiger... I

Ill remind him not to say a word on Friday!

Apr 8, 2009, 01:29 PM

I see. Like Kctiger said, tell him to stop talking about her.

Apr 8, 2009, 01:35 PM

Yes.. I will do that. Its disappointing that he kind of showed me his thoughts when I said for him not to... but you can see by his email... he didn't say too much. I KNOW he's been talking to her because he tells me so... but he doesn't tell me about what... anyway... my head hurts from thinking about all this! Lol I just want to have a nice cold beer and enjoy the sun with some music... is that too much to ask? It seems that with either of them... all I get is DRAMA.

I'm really tired of any drama at all. I'm even thinkigin that I'm going to go to the extreme and have my next girlfriend be a laid back stone head!! Rather than any grief!!
    heartbroke Posts: 163, Reputation: 24

Apr 8, 2009, 05:22 PM

This is how I keep myself busy
    YouTube - Khalid's verison of Hope it gives you hell parody video for ex girlfriend

Apr 8, 2009, 09:04 PM

Hey everyone... u know I don't know why I thought this, I guess we all revert back one way or another to some things we remember... im going to go to bed. Not whining or wistful or pity or nothing but you know my ex girlfriend used to do?

She would write her name with MY last name... she would always refer to herself as Mrs. "crazy" lol... :)

Isn't that MESSED up! Must be late at night... sheesh.

Later all... wish I could change my name from

Crazyoverher to "SlowlyGettinOverHer"

Apr 9, 2009, 06:40 AM
    Keep it up, soon you will be crazyforanother. :D at least the next one you know how to handle her.

hey everyone....u know i dont know why i thought this, i guess we all revert back one way or another to some things we remember...im gonna go to bed. not whining or wistful or pity or nothing but u know my ex gf used to do?

she would write her name with MY last name...she would always refer to herself as Mrs. "crazy" lol... :)

isnt that MESSED up!? must be late at night.... sheesh.

later all...wish i could change my name from

Apr 9, 2009, 11:37 AM

Hey tony... well ill know what not to tolerate!
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2009, 12:17 PM
    hey everyone....u know i dont know why i thought this, i guess we all revert back one way or another to some things we remember...im gonna go to bed. not whining or wistful or pity or nothing but u know my ex gf used to do?

she would write her name with MY last name...she would always refer to herself as Mrs. "crazy" lol... :)

isnt that MESSED up!? must be late at night.... sheesh.

later all...wish i could change my name from

So you got the divorce without having to pay her ailmony. Looks like you won after all.

Apr 9, 2009, 06:13 PM

Chuff... thats sooooo freaking funny!

Apr 9, 2009, 06:15 PM
    Hey gang...

Going to go have that "beer" with our mutual friend tomorrow... kinda scary but ill remind him not to say anything. Ill let eveyone know what the heck happens! Wish me luck.

Apr 9, 2009, 08:32 PM
    Good luck man. If he starts tell him see yah!

hey gang....

gonna go have that "beer" with our mutual friend tomorrow...kinda scary but ill remind him not to say anything. ill let eveyone know what the heck happens! wish me luck.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2009, 05:18 AM

Why do you continue to hang out with your drama queen mutual friend? I can't imagine having a beer with this dude... doesn't he drink martinis or some daiquiris?

Seems to me, you get alcohol in this guy, and he wouldn't be able to shut up about you and your ex...

Apr 10, 2009, 09:52 AM

kctiger... u very perceptive.. I never thought about that!

Well, we were going to have a beer in the afternoon just a few hours you know... like at applebees... but I have a new deadline I have to meet for a temp job I got... so I have to do that. I called and told him that if anything, I couldn't do it till this evening... I doubt he has the time to go out then... but you never know.

On another note, I didn't know how much I HATE drama until I got this temp gig... the people there are ugly in how they talk to me and to people.

And I had to stand up for myself today. I was nervous because I don't like it. And I don't like to be that way you know?

But its over now, at least temporarily and although I feel good because I got it out.. I started to think about my ex and how she always used to do that type of thing to me and I really dislike it. Its not that I'm a wimp but why does anyone have to be like that?

Comments?
    starlite1 Posts: 753, Reputation: 58

Apr 10, 2009, 10:05 AM

Hi Crazy,

What happened at the job?

Apr 10, 2009, 11:29 AM

Well... they didn't pay anyone when they should have... they said that it was the second week not the first but it was weekly... so, I can't quit because I need the money.. anyway, I told them and they started saying that I'm lucky to have a job blah blah... then it led to other co worker saying things and then an argument and drama.

Apr 10, 2009, 12:24 PM
    well...they didnt pay anyone when they should have....they said that it was the second week not the first but it was weekly....so, i can't quit because i need the money..anyway, i told them and they started saying that im lucky to have a job blah blah...then it led to other co worker saying things and then an argument and drama.
    Oh Geez, just want you need. NOT!

Apr 10, 2009, 12:41 PM

I KNOW!!

Don't want drama of any kind... tired of that crap. Got to stay here till later... gonna have a beer tonight with him.

Apr 10, 2009, 12:50 PM

Tonight? Good luck! And stay strong, okay? We are all in your corner!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking up with someone, heart breaking [ 4 Answers ]

Basically I've only been with my boyfriend for 2 months, but its not working for many reasons. I have a horrible feeling he is seriously taking advantage of me in many many ways and all he is after is sex and money. He says he loves me and I mean the world to him, he needs me, he adores me, his...

I've been dating a girl for 5years and where worce then ever [ 7 Answers ]

The question is I've been dating this girl for 5 years and now we fight a lot and its mostly about her spending money and never saving a dime for a place to live. Worce part is now her mother and aunt is saying bad things and found a place where me sister BF family lives and they don't know that...

View more questions Search