Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 01:20 PM

Whitless production program??

That's what all those politicians are in.

Are you sure you want to be with them?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 14, 2008, 01:25 PM

This is Alty's good twin talking.

Poor ducky, poor wee feathered friend. I'll hide you, you can trust me, I'd never harm a poor wee ducky.

Come to my place, I've got the perfect hiding spot. No one will think to look for you there.

Now climb into the pot, really, it's a brilliant plan. Let me put the lid on, no, it's okay, you have plenty of air. The water? The water is so you can bathe, you are a bit stinky wee ducky. Now, into the oven you go, no, really, she won't find you here, she'd never think to look in the oven.

Just relax, it will all be nothing but a bad memory soon. :)
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 01:25 PM

Maybe instead of a Dog, Obama would like a white house Duck! I'll take the east "wing!" I won't have to flap my wings, because I can go anywhere on Air Farce One!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 01:29 PM
    I don't trust that bunny! She lives in a hat! She's not even real! She's just an illusion!
    Pets Expert

Dec 14, 2008, 01:31 PM

An illusion? I'm not an illusion. You're mean. :(

Name:  8MHNCAMIVIQMCABGJ388CA84QU2WCA7J160UCAPV6LH0CARARLF5CARQ6F11CARWCBSXCAW7D6CWCAEJPQTVCAP3EDOGCALT.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  3.5 KB

WAAAAAAAAAA!
    Pets Expert

Dec 14, 2008, 01:32 PM

Starby, I just noticed your new sig, love it. Poop butterflies, LMAO!

Did you read my new sig? :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 01:33 PM

You just a big cwy baby... cwy baby... cwy baby... bunny is a cwy baby!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 01:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Starby, I just noticed your new sig, love it. Poop butterflies, LMAO!

Did you read my new sig? :)
    Yeah, LOL! I noticed you changed Ottawa to Washington, haha! I had a good one, but I can't remember it or find it now! I don't know why the color didn't work in mine. It was suppose to be pink! Oh well! I'll have to call you later and see if you have any idea's for me. Natalee wants me to try and figure out how to get a deal with one or two of the vets in town, and think up some sort of thing where we would advertise for them on our site. She wants me to write a letter to them. :rolleyes:
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 02:50 PM

Anyone want to help me find a good wording for a gratitude sign?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/lounge...gn-292069.html
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 03:01 PM
    Have you received this? I thought it was kind of funny;) We don't need to talk about it, I just thought it was well, maybe just maybe it could happen... lol

You know what would really TICK OFF the Democrats...

Bush should resign now. WHAT A GREAT Christmas GIFT.

Then Cheney becomes President (that would really TICK OFF the liberals!!

Then he appoints Condoleeza Rice as VP.

Then Cheney resigns two weeks later and Condoleeza Rice, a Republican,
    Becomes the first BLACK President and the first WOMAN President!!

WHAT A PLAN!!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 03:14 PM

Hahaha... good one Starty! ;)
    Pets Expert

Dec 14, 2008, 07:52 PM

Starty, you've given this a lot of thought. ;)

All I want for Christmas is a clean tidy house, the cooking to be done and the presents bought and wrapped. All I want for Christmas is everything done, so that I can relax this Christmas.

I swear, if I don't have a heart attack from stress before Christmas, it will be a miracle. :(
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 08:03 PM

I just started shopping last week. We buy for over 40 people and that is not counting the number of gifts we get the five grands. I don't buiy a lot through the year so Christmas is extra special time of giving to them so that keeps me busy but happy.

The same for my kids.

I usually try to make a craft plus purchase a gift for the gals on the list but not this year... fell down on the job. But Christmas brings it's own special kind of miracles and joy even without all being done but Alty, I hear you... wish my house was all in tact and food prepared, and gifts wrapped. We will have company for three days here plus others who drop in. Happy Times.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 09:02 PM

We all missed you Rebby! :( 40 presents? Eeeeekkkkk! No wonder you're tired!
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 09:04 PM

Not 40 presents, 40 people!! LOL
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 09:10 PM
    Rebby, HI!
    I love giving tooooooooooo
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 09:10 PM

Huh? Ducky's confubled! 40 people... 40 presents? Or is it one big present for 40 people... LOL!
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 09:22 PM

Hey there Starty!! I have missed you so much.

Starbs, I always get at least two gifts per person at least plus what we get each grand! Like I said, Christmas in the one time we do buy and through the year, we don't much.

We always have one BIG unwrapped gift from Santa for each of our children, as well as each grand which is five more, then stocking stuffers for each and then the regular gifts then the others that come later. My eye is blurring so not sure this is making sense the way I have typed it and can hardly see the monitor... clear as mud?? LOL
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 09:27 PM

MUDD? That's my CB handle...

OK gnight kiddies,got to get up early.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 14, 2008, 09:30 PM

Awwww Rebby! :( I sure hope your eye gets better before C'mas! It's been like that for too long now! I need to go shopping this week again too! I am dreading it! It's going to be soooooo busy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Magical Levitating Flies? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, As of late we have been seeing a few flies in the house. I believe they are just house flies from pictures I found online. The strange thing is that they seem to levitate about an inch from the ceiling sometimes. They just "float" there. No wing movement or nothing. I've seen it in...

Here's my magical yesterday [ 6 Answers ]

Sunday, 8 June 08: My son woke and wanted to go to breakfast since we were both up and the ladies were still sleeping. I told him that I was trying to get some of the laundry done, folded and almost put away (I'm a guy and by my genetics I am limited to not completing some tasks. I can't or...

Magical Lobster [ 2 Answers ]

There was a young woman who was a chef and she wasn't the greatest. Then she meet someone and she wanted to be better at chef and then there was a lobster that was magical and helped her be the best chef in town and get her guy! What is the name of this movie?

I have a magical dancing duck [ 3 Answers ]

A circus owner walked into a bar to see everyone crowded about a table watching a little show. On the table was an upside down pot and a duck tap dancing on it. The circus owner was so impressed that he offered to buy the duck from its owner. After some wheeling and dealing, they settled for...

The Magical Reappearing Process [ 7 Answers ]

That's right i'm back with another fun filled adventure of "annoying computer problems" So lately i've been noticing that my internet explorer is closing out for no reason what-so-ever...and occasionally i'll get an error message something about the memory usage..so i press ctrl, alt, del..and...

View more questions Search