Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 29, 2010, 07:13 PM

I wish I could help KP but I'm not a big country girl. I always felt that country songs would be better if they were played backwards, than he'd get his dog back, his wife back, his car back, his house back, and his dignity back. ;)

Random thought. I just finished all the back to school shopping. Ya, I know, they go back tomorrow, nothing like cutting it close, but I had everything but a few things. Duotangs (which I find to be the most annoying useless inventions ever made) are next to impossible to find. They need 15 each. Why? They don't even take 15 subjects. Also, they're in school for 10 months, that's not including breaks. Why do they need 30 pencils? That would be 3 pencils a month. Why do they have pens if they're using 3 pencils a month?

Why does my 8 year old need a calculator? She's taking addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. It's not like she's going to get into the tough stuff yet, so why a calculator? I'd hope that they teach kids the basic math skills without resorting to the use of a calculator. :(

My son needs a thesaurus. Um, they have access to computers all day, in every class room, 3 kids to one computer unless they're in computer class were they each get there own. Can't he just Google it? Why you ask? Because I went to 5 different stores and couldn't find a thesaurus anywhere!

Why do stores make runners with tracking soles? Why would anyone want runners with tracking soles? Don't the shoe manufacturers know that all schools require shoes without tracking soles? Good luck finding them. I'm sure they're out there, but all I could find are shoes that will leave a skid mark on even the softest surfaces.

I digress. Needless to say a lot of things were going through my mind today as I was driving from one end of the earth to the other looking for this stuff and wondering why they need it. I am now done. Syd is in the bath, Jar is next, their bags are packed (I can't lift them) their new clothes are laid out and their lunches are ready.

After I drop them off tomorrow, I'm going to add a bit of bailey's to my coffee.

I'm exhausted!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2010, 07:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I wish I could help KP but I'm not a big country girl. I always felt that country songs would be better if they were played backwards, than he'd get his dog back, his wife back, his car back, his house back, and his dignity back. ;)

Random thought. I just finished all the back to school shopping. Ya, I know, they go back tomorrow, nothing like cutting it close, but I had everything but a few things. Duotangs (which I find to be the most annoying useless inventions ever made) are next to impossible to find. They need 15 each. Why? They don't even take 15 subjects. Also, they're in school for 10 months, that's not including breaks. Why do they need 30 pencils? That would be 3 pencils a month. Why do they have pens if they're using 3 pencils a month?

Why does my 8 year old need a calculator? She's taking addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. It's not like she's going to get into the tough stuff yet, so why a calculator? I'd hope that they teach kids the basic math skills without resorting to the use of a calculator. :(

My son needs a thesaurus. Um, they have access to computers all day, in every class room, 3 kids to one computer unless they're in computer class were they each get there own. Can't he just google it? Why you ask? Because I went to 5 different stores and couldn't find a thesaurus anywhere!

Why do stores make runners with tracking soles? Why would anyone want runners with tracking soles? Don't the shoe manufacturers know that all schools require shoes without tracking soles? Good luck finding them. I'm sure they're out there, but all I could find are shoes that will leave a skid mark on even the softest surfaces.

I digress. Needless to say a lot of things were going through my mind today as I was driving from one end of the earth to the other looking for this stuff and wondering why they need it. I am now done. Syd is in the bath, Jar is next, their bags are packed (I can't lift them) their new clothes are laid out and their lunches are ready.

After I drop them off tomorrow, I'm going to add a bit of bailey's to my coffee.

I'm exhausted!
    Country music played backwards:p Glad you found all you needed.:)
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2010, 07:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    Kp that song is by Merle Haggard. "I can't say it's a good morning, but it's sure been a great afternoon".

Here you go Kp.
    YouTube - MERLE HAGGARD - It's Been A Great Afternoon - 91k
    I

Love

You.

Do you know its been three years since I've heard this and its bugged the crap out of me.

I didn't absolutely love the song, but I loved the angle.

And its flippin haggard.

I have no cred left at the local country dance/bar. Pooh. I always liked their see through one way mirror in the mens bathroom. You could relieve yourself while watching the dance floor through the one way glass.

Haggard.

So completely fits with so mo.

Danke.
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2010, 07:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171 View Post
    i

love

you.

do you know its been three years since ive heard this and its bugged the crap out of me.

i didnt absolutely love the song, but i loved the angle.

and its flippin haggard.

i have no cred left at the local country dance/bar. pooh. i always liked their see through one way mirror in the mens bathroom. you could relieve yourself while watching the dance floor through the one way glass.

haggard.

so completely fits with so mo.

danke.

The hag is great. The best song he ever did was "sing me back home before I die" a real tear jerker.:cool:
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2010, 07:34 PM
    Kitkat's new safeword is Haggard.

Use it with reverance and disgression.

When I blow up, like I do about every three or four weeks (man cycle?? ) you have override power with "Haggard".

Not for infinity. Lets give it a 20 shot use.
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2010, 07:38 PM
    kitkat's new safeword is Haggard.

use it with reverance and disgression.

when i blow up, like i do about every three or four weeks (man cycle????) you have override power with "Haggard".

not for infinity. lets give it a 20 shot use.

Wow I have a new safe word... thanks Kp... Kit

YouTube - MERLE HAGGARD- i'm lonesome fugitive - 117k
    Pets Expert

Aug 29, 2010, 08:24 PM

Haggard. Seems less like a safe word than a state of body, mind and soul. I think haggard is the definition of me right now. ;)
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2010, 08:26 PM
    Haggard. Seems less like a safe word than a state of body, mind and soul. I think haggard is the definition of me right now. ;)
    LMAO.. Alty Haggard. Now all you have to do is write a country son.:D
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2010, 08:28 PM
    Shed shoot me right now, but her boobs would get in the way of her aim.

That's a country song in itself waiting to be sung.
    Pets Expert

Aug 29, 2010, 08:36 PM
    shed shoot me right now, but her boobs would get in the way of her aim.

thats a country song in itself waiting to be sung.
    You'll have to sing it, I can't carry a tune to save my life. I can back you up on the accordion though. If you think big boobs are bad with guns, you should see big boobs with an accordion. All I can say is "OUCH!"
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2010, 08:39 PM
    You'll have to sing it, I can't carry a tune to save my life. I can back you up on the accordion though. If you think big boobs are bad with guns, you should see big boobs with an accordion. All I can say is "OUCH!"
    That would HURT:eek:
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2010, 08:42 PM
    It is safe to say that any hetero man wouldn't care what tune you played on the squeezebox... disconnec the audio... this one is all video.
    Pets Expert

Aug 29, 2010, 09:33 PM

Just for you KP, I'll even do it in the nude. :)
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 30, 2010, 02:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by altenweg View Post
    just for you kp, i'll even do it in the nude. :)
    Kp, pics!
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Aug 30, 2010, 04:19 AM
    Just for you KP, I'll even do it in the nude. :)
    This sounds dangerous and could result in injury.
    I am well trained in first aid , and I am able to
    Assess the extent of the injury
    Then give directions for treatment
    Using a web cam.

I'll be ready if needed.
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2010, 04:53 AM

... :eek::p
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 30, 2010, 05:08 AM

I'm a nurse. I can fix any boo boo
    Expert

Aug 30, 2010, 05:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I'm a nurse. I can fix any boo boo
    I'll bet you didn't learn everything you know about fixing boo boo's in nursing school.

Just a hunch.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 30, 2010, 05:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinizing2 View Post
    I'll bet you didn't learn everything you know about fixing boo boo's in nursing school.

Just a hunch.
    Are you psychic! :rolleyes:
    Expert

Aug 30, 2010, 05:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Are you psychic! :rolleyes:
    How similar is that to psycho? I been called that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant thoughts - my thoughts are never ending [ 18 Answers ]

Hello there - I'm trying to get some answers regarding my newest problem. I can't go to my pysch. About this because I've tried but every time I try to explain this to someone (counselor, pysch. parents.. ) they think I have an "issue". ADHD, anxiety, and the list goes on and on. I'm so sick of...

Random [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I've just finished year 12 in australia (a couple of days ago actually) And I've always wondered about american high school... I hear on TV and what not about "softmore's" and "freshmans" What do these terms mean? And are there any more?

Random thoughts [ 46 Answers ]

Hello: Something happened. I don't know what. I'm a libertarian. I'm a capitalist. I'm a small businessman. I'm old. I'm a believer in the business model. Did I say I'm old? I remember when big business served the needs of its customers. The Wolverine would say would say they still...

Random 10? [ 3 Answers ]

A building hoist lifts ten 50 kg bags of cement through a vertical distance of 30 m to the top of a high rise building. Calculate the work done by the hoist, assuming the acceleration due to gravity to be 9.81 m/s2. Work done = Force x Distance moved (J) but Force = Mass x Acceleration (N) ...

View more questions Search