Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 12:13 PM

Congrats!
    TCHRbyTrade Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2009, 03:17 PM

Update! We are doing very well, we have an active heartbeat we heard last week! Still not having any of the typical symptoms minus the missed periods. I am still just feeling normal though now I am starting to grow a little! We are so excited! Thank you to everyone for the prayers. Miracles do happen. We are currently 14 weeks pregnant!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 30, 2009, 04:33 PM
    Congrats again!! You may be one of the lucky ones who have no symptoms at all!
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2009, 04:57 PM

Wow,COOL!
    Thanks the update!
    This is the first time I read this thread and I'm thrilled for you !
    Many Blessings all the way !
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2009, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Congrats again!!! You may be one of the lucky ones who have no symptoms at all!!
    I never felt healthier than when I was pregnant! It could have been quitting smoking and getting more exercise and just being more aware of my health because it was the health of my child.
    I loved it ,I was not a sissy.
    I had power!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative blood test and urine test! [ 11 Answers ]

Hey umm I am 3 and a half months late for my period. And I have taken several home pregnancy test and 1 blood test... all negative.during the 1st month I lost weight and now I have gained weight... just like when I was pregnant with my son. Who is almost 10 months. I've never ever been late...

How long will alcohol take to leave my urine for a urine analysis? [ 19 Answers ]

Last night between 9:30 PM and 11:00 PM, I consumed about Four 80 Proof shots mixed with orange juice. Today I took urine analysis at 3:00 PM, approximately 16 hours after my last drink. I weigh 150 pounds and am about 5'11''. Do you think there will still be alcohol content?

Urine test [ 1 Answers ]

There is no way a single dose of ecstasy can be detected on a urine test 15 days later on a healthy person right?

Urine test [ 2 Answers ]

How long does methodone stay in your system on a urine test?

Urine test [ 1 Answers ]

Someone told me hydrocodone 10mg 3 times daily for 30days will stay in my urine longer than usual because I am a jogger and that it will store in my fat cells because I work out. Is this true .how long do you think it will stay in my urine. Thanks ,really would be grateful for an answer

View more questions Search