Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 10:58 AM
    So as I was saying, Cindy has disgraced her family and her friends. I haven't seen anyone stick to her side except for maybe the maggots feeding on her flesh just to be on camera and get attention! Just because you disagree doesn't mean we aren't interested in your views Karma. She is wrong wrong wrong, there is something that is in every one of us to tell us what is right and wrong, she doesn't have it!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 30, 2007, 11:05 AM
    You because you say it's wrong doesn't make it so.
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 11:07 AM
    Ok, Karma, is it right? Beating around the bush shows peoples true character. Let's just say what we mean, OK?
    Uber Member

May 30, 2007, 11:11 AM
    She has her right to go about her business if she feels wronged and she does feel wronged. You love to put words into her mouth and try to label the situation black or white. Sounds like fundamentalist dogma. How is she affecting your life?
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 11:20 AM
    You still haven't answered whether you think it is right or wrong. You just want you freedom of speech! By what people say and do and the choices they make, can affect a huge part of other peoples lives. My hole "man" part of the family has served, (grandpas, dads, brothers, except for one of them out of three) I honestly just think that you can definitely make a difference by going on TV because face it we all watch to see what will happen next. I know, I know we have a choice to turn it off, and I guess if more people did that then it might not be so bad. My point being why can't we use these recourses like the media to do better things than to slander our whole country? You want to answer my question now? Is it right? I am only speaking my opinion, and I am NOT trying to change yours. I have noticed in the past that you quit posts when someone is not going to agree with you. You never know, you might want to stay around and give your view, I sure learned from it. Thanks, you have a lot of good things to say.
    Uber Member

May 30, 2007, 11:27 AM
    My answer? I don't care what she does, it doesn't affect my world. I don't categorize everything as right or wrong; black or white. I have no hatred for her as you do.

As for you saying that I have a history of quitting posts when someone is not going to agree with me: I couldn't care less. I'm not here to make friends, I have a real world for that.

Edit to add: sometimes I'm not onlione because I'm either a) playing with my kids b) having meals c) working d) doing stuff around the house e) hanging out with my wife f) anything else but being here 24/7
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 11:34 AM
    Wow! No answere yet? Right or wrong? Are you kidding me you don't know if she is right or wrong? Yeah it is sad she lost her son. Really sad! She went way over board with her anger and we will only take it for so long. I get the feeling that if you were living in the United States, you might feel as though she hurt you too. I am proud to live here and if she isn't then she should leave and go to Canada where she can get a little more support from you. See you around.
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 11:36 AM
    By the way I think you have made some really great friends, they are good people that you have met and talked with this whole time. Give me a break. "your real world" is right here! And honestly you have given some great advice and some good conversation and the people you meet along the way, are REAL!
    Uber Member

May 30, 2007, 11:42 AM
    I guess that's just me - I've always made a distinction between anonymous internet discussion boards and the "live" people I interact with in my city.
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Well, have fun being you! Cause I don't have a problem with that, only you seem to! Of course there is a distinction, but we are still real people. Where is your "grey" now?

Just because it says I am online, doesn't mean I am sitting here the hole day. I am doing the same things, I just never take the time to log out. WOW you were trying to say what?
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

May 31, 2007, 01:25 AM
    Ladies ladies. Lol, Cheer up it's a new day.
    Uber Member

May 31, 2007, 07:37 AM
    Startover,

I wanted to mention to you that my post #16 in this thread was not intended as a personal comment on how I feel about you. It was shock therapy I guess. I just don't want anyone to think that you're that kind of person (you're not) or that I'm that kind of person either (I am not). You seem like a cool, caring lady. I'm sorry I decided to be a little harsh.

Hugs all 'round.

:-)
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 07:43 AM
    I understand. I have always thought you had the skills. (I love saying that) I was trying to watch my mouth, I though we had a nice conversation! Have a good day, I guess this Cindy thing is over, huh?

May 31, 2007, 07:56 AM
    You guy's are so funny! Coffee all around... Its on me. Do they accept keyboard cash here?
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Yes, If you send it to me I will make sure they get it! Hahaha

May 31, 2007, 08:10 AM
    The check is already in the mail, it's addressed to "startover22
    Oregon Michigan
    Posts 687

I hope I got the zip code right.
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 08:22 AM
    Holy crap I had to double check, I am a senior member. What does that mean? Do I have any special rights? Can I make people see things the way I see them now? Do I get something? Thanks for the check and yes you got the Zip code right. But I live in the state of Oregon! Thanks for the coffee!
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 08:30 AM
    Woo Hoo Congrats there Start!!

LOL and yes, now we all must see things through your eyes. :)
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 08:51 AM
    Well look at us now, do you see what a cup of coffee can do? Love it, just love it.

May 31, 2007, 09:11 AM
    Laugh out loud! Honestly made my day, I'm so easily amused. :D , have a great day you guy's, I know I will.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Time to call it quits? [ 25 Answers ]

I've been married for 14 years and have not been happy for a great deal of it. I have two children, which is what has kept me in the marriage. I've always told myself that I'd stay for the kids, and leave when they are grown. My husband & I don't fight much so I didn't think the kids saw a whole...

When to call it a quits? [ 2 Answers ]

MY BOY says that I'm number one in his heart. I feel that I am not. The most important females in his life are his sister and mother than me. When they want something from him he hope , skips, and jumps for them but when I want something I get excuses and I can't or hold on. He complains to me when...

Boiler quits at night [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2yr. Old Riello (bf5) burner on a Peerles cast iron hot h2o boiler in my home. Lately it quits at night (3 nights in a row). To fix I: Reset, then bleed line once pump starts. There is a small amount of air that comes out immediately, followed by steady stream. It will usually ignite...

How do you know when to call it quits? [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my husband have been married for 5 years and over the past few years our communiction has become non existent. I have started going to therapy for it but if I suggest him going with me or reading a book that I am reading on how to fix a marriage, he just gets pissed off. He thinks he has no...

View more questions Search