Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Potoilu Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2013, 07:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    If she doesn't get cold sores and hasn't been sexually active, how will she manage to give you genital herpes?
    I don't know. That's the whole point of me joining this website. I'm scared and confused.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 10, 2013, 07:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Potoilu View Post
    I don't know. That's the whole point of me joining this website. I'm scared and confused.
    Go to a doctor! We cannot examine you or diagnose you. Only a real-life doctor can.

Sep 10, 2013, 10:04 AM
    Go to a doctor! We cannot examine you or diagnose you. Only a real-life doctor can.
    I. Can't. My mom would have to drive me and she wouldn't take me unless I told her what it is for
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 10, 2013, 10:39 AM
    I. Can't. My mom would have to drive me and she wouldn't take me unless I told her what it is for
    Tell her there are two pimples on your penis and you want them checked out. You don't know why they are there (you don't!! ) or what caused them (you don't!! ).

And I want you to report back here once you find out what this is. Okay?

When my younger son was your age, he had a similar problem. I took him to the doctor, he got checked out (I was NOT in the exam room), and all was right with the world again when he found out that tight underwear had probably caused it (and then his mind was relieved that he wasn't going to die).
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 10, 2013, 11:23 AM
    You know you were wrong to be having sex at such an early age and now your mind, your conscience, is messing with you... and now you're paying for it with guilt. Learn from this and stop messing around until you are old enough to be responsible.

It is likely only pimples... you need to wash it and stop popping everything you see. If your girlfriend doesn't have sores, neither of you have messed around with anyone else, you're probably OK. You still should see a doctor so you can stop this bit of panic.

And really... to consider killing yourself over what is probably just pimples? Extreme, no? Even if it WAS herpes... killing yourself? Such drastic measures for such minor things. Wait until you get out into the real world and have to start facing real problems... how will you cope with them?

Sep 20, 2013, 03:48 PM
    Tell her there are two pimples on your penis and you want them checked out. You don't know why they are there (you don't!!!) or what caused them (you don't!!!).

And I want you to report back here once you find out what this is. Okay?

When my younger son was your age, he had a similar problem. I took him to the doctor, he got checked out (I was NOT in the exam room), and all was right with the world again when he found out that tight underwear had probably caused it (and then his mind was relieved that he wasn't going to die).
    My pimple went away, only in time for another one to come in. Me and my girlfriend broke up. If I went to the doctors and it was herpes, how do I explain that?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 20, 2013, 03:56 PM
    My pimple went away, only in time for another one to come in. Me and my girlfriend broke up. If I went to the doctors and it was herpes, how do I explain that?
    First, go to the doctor's. Then we will figure out what to do next.

Sep 20, 2013, 04:37 PM
    First, go to the doctor's. Then we will figure out what to do next.
    Whatever. I'll just accept that my life is ruined.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 20, 2013, 04:44 PM
    It is NOT!!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 20, 2013, 04:44 PM
    Nice try at the guilt trip. That really doesn't work on us, most of us are parents.

One lesson you need to learn in life is that only you can help yourself. You came here for answers we really can't give you. Why? We can't diagnose online. No one can, not even a doctor. We can guess, but how will a list of guesses help you?

If you're concerned about this, then you see a doctor. If you won't find a way to do that, then you live with it and hope for the best.

Only you can help you, no one else. That's the way life is. No one is going to force you to take care of yourself, you have to do it!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 20, 2013, 04:52 PM
    >This thread is now closed.<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Herpes [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I was today at doctor's for yearly check up. I asked her few questions about herpes, since I found out few months back that I have it. I was mostly consider about my sexual life, and she said that I don't have to worry about it, that herpes is a common virus, that as long as I use condom and...

Herpes [ 2 Answers ]

If you have sex with someone who has active herpes breakouts, will you for sure contract it?

Herpes or no herpes? [ 2 Answers ]

http://img218.imageshack.us/i/image165p.jpg/ I had a small red spot under my bottom lip for about a week, and it showed no symptoms at all, so I didn't pay it much attention. However, this Monday the spot had grown and was now attached to my bottom lip as well. My first reaction was herpes, as...

Difference between herpes & herpes antibodies? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering, because I was told in February that I have genital herpes, and that my blood work was showing I was having a current outbreak, but I didn't have no soars, My gynecologist said that I been exposed to it and that I have the antibodies for it meaning that Its possible I may never get...

View more questions Search