Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 31, 2013, 09:31 PM
    "maybe you wont be as rude"

I'm not rude. I'm grounded. Something that you don't seem to be.
    john myers Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2013, 09:34 PM
    J_9 you are hard heaf and blind to scripture watch the video with all bible verse... and it's the way you write in which your coming off rude way done you study your bible morre learn more of Gods word and fallow less of the word. The way you speech I highly doubt you would even speak that way before Jesus
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 31, 2013, 09:36 PM
    Preach it, brother!

May 31, 2013, 09:40 PM
    The things I tell you are from the Lords word and if you don't believe what I speak of the Lords word how then can you believe in the Lord. I preach not on my own behalf but on behalf of Jesus. If you don't obey my teach of Jesus word that is in scripture how than J_9 can you obey the fathers teaching when my words come from the book of truth
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 31, 2013, 09:43 PM
    John, may I ask how old you are?

I just read your other posts including your advice to read the bible to someone asking a financial homework question and the threads about thinking your home is haunted and being preoccupied with death.

There is nothing wrong with being Spiritual, however, if you are seeing or hearing things (I am not talking about other people and what they may have experienced) and are unable to understand a homework question needs a fact based answer, then you need to talk to someone about what might be happening in your brain.

Any time something that seems out of the ordinary occurs, first look for ordinary reasons. Once they have been eliminated, look for other causes.
    Expert

May 31, 2013, 09:43 PM
    Oh, okay. Why don't you deliver a dead baby to a healthy woman. Why don't you deliver a healthy baby to a dead woman?

I live your so called scripture every day I clock it to work. I have saved lives and I have had to deliver bad news to families. I can guarantee that you have never been in my position.

What does "hard to heaf" mean?

I have been put in the position to "play God." Have you? Me thinks NOT!

I save lives on a daily basis. I did it today as a matter of fact. Without looking it up on Google, bing, or any other search engine, can you tell me what DIC means? In medical terms it is Disseminated intravascular coagulation. In layman's terms it means Death Is Coming.

I'm not "heaf or blind." I live in today. I don't hear things that aren't there.

May 31, 2013, 09:47 PM
    That was actually my sister who wrote that so I'm not sure...
    Expert

May 31, 2013, 09:48 PM
    You can go all "biblical" on me, but until you have been in my position, you haven't a clue.
    Expert

May 31, 2013, 09:51 PM
    "That was actually my sister who wrote that so im not sure..."

Your sister wrote what and you aren't sure about what?

I'm smelling something and it ain't a skunk. Spidey senses?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 31, 2013, 09:57 PM
    I am slightly amused by how this thread has gone... you came here asking if we heard noises from the sky but you had an agenda, didn't you? Asking about the noises from the sky was just your way of starting so you could then preach to us... right?

So because some of us don't want to have someone preach to us and force their beliefs on us... and because it's not exactly "normal" for people to hear trumpets from the sky (when the majority do not hear it), we are rude... and you feel the need to preach more.

I have no problem with people believing in religion... believe what you want... who am I to tell you otherwise? But at the same time, I expect the same courtesy.

May 31, 2013, 10:02 PM
    J_9 you can't hear things that are signs of God if your spiriual eyes and ears are not open. Because I bet you after you pray you get up instead on sitting in silents to seek Gods voice. You can hear God if you are patient and if your spiritaul hears and eyes are open. You will only see a miracle if your spiritaul eyes are open... or else you will just look at it as luck or being lucky. And I've spoken in tongues and I've healed I've saved I've carried but in such things I did NOT seek glory for myself or did I brag or say anything to no one about what I did for I no the God sees my good work I give him the glory and the praise. Ive seen is spirit at work right before my eyes. Ive moved many souls and save many
    Expert

May 31, 2013, 10:03 PM
    "ERROR: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to odinn7 again."

Have I ever told you that I love you?

Time for bed for me. I'm worn out from playing God and saving lives. I still have yet to hear a Trumpet.

May 31, 2013, 10:10 PM
    J_9 your very ignorant it clearly says in the Bible trumpet sounds will come from the sky. It says in the Bible trumpets will be heard from the sky and jesus will come frim heaven just watch u will see on that day... how cocky u were

May 31, 2013, 10:13 PM
    Its actually funny because I'm saying exactly what jesus said back in his time and yet you turn astrey like thise Jesus was preaching to. I say to you if you can not understand the things of this world you will not be able to understand things heaven

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I hear some of the sounds in mariokart wii and not others? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently bought this Wii HD composite cable for the pixels to come sharper for my we. It came with 5 different cables to plug into my HD TV. I have it all plugged in right. I went to play Mario kart Wii online and I happened to notice that the sound the items choosing you'll get isn't there. Some...

Why do I hear night sounds.. Like crickets and locuses(sp) and after a shower.. I have [ 1 Answers ]

I am losing my hearing and why do I hear night sounds etc.. also have pressure in ears and can't hear very good after taking a shower.. I hear somekind of motor running most of the time.. what is the cause and how do I stop them?

Strange sounds? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I moved into a new house about a year ago now and I knew the people that lived there before, and lately in the last 2 weeks or so I've noticed strange noises. The noises normally sound like really heavy breathing and sometimes normal toned speaking such as someone saying no. I've tried to be...

View more questions Search