Ask
    Brookiedee Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2011, 08:11 PM
    Comment on martinizing2's post
    He just said "ok" and changed the subject
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Mar 24, 2011, 08:32 PM

Is there an adult family member that you are close to and trust?
    Or even your doctor , or a teacher at school you could find a way to talk to about this?

It is sad that most of us are taught these things don't happen and should not be discussed.
    And even though the vast majority of these things are found to be caused by normal events, a lot of people know no better than to say it doesn't happen or ignore it.

This can make it difficult to pinpoint a cause and deal with it if necessary.

See if you can think of a trusted adult to talk to.
    Bring them here if you want to and we can help explain things to them together.

What do you think about something like this? Or you may come up with a better idea.
    But if we can help we will. Promise.:D
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 25, 2011, 06:51 PM
    Comment on hauntinghelper's post
    We're still here to help if you need us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox Whisper Heat G20 - Need control board [ 7 Answers ]

Model # g20-q314-100-1 Serial # 5890A05729 Need a control board for this furnace. The Q314 in the Model# may be Q3/4. The auto setting on the thermostat will not activate the blower fan. I had an HVAC guy come out and diagnose and this is what he told me. Is a Lennox part the only way to go?...

Purex whisper flo [ 1 Answers ]

My pentair whisperflo 2hp pump makes a humming noise and won't pump.

Chamberlain Whisper Drive Garage Door Opener [ 1 Answers ]

When we had an electrical Storm and I opened my garage door on the next day, they door went open but would not close again. I have electristity in the Garage, just the opener will not work anymore. I have a Chamberlain whisper Drive 1/2 H. P. Could someone please tell me what to do with that,...

My Whisper Heat by Lennox starts up with a big bang. [ 3 Answers ]

My name is wally 213. My Whisper Heat by Lennox starts up with a big bang. Then it seems to run fine. The SER. Is 5893A12778 It sounds like it could be very dangerous and I need to know what the problem might be. I hope you can help me. The furnace is 17 years old, so it could be a number of...

Purex Triton Whisper Flo failure, cuts out power fuse [ 1 Answers ]

The 9year old Purex whisper flo seem to have sufficient power, but after 5-10 minutes ( I think) is the source of power surge so the fuse box fuse goes out. Any one else experienced the similar problem? Just want to make sure before I purchase the motor. Thanks

View more questions Search