Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2011, 01:26 PM

Maybe it's time you did ask for your things back?
    Nicely.
    And well done for writing proper English!
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2011, 01:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amicon View Post
    Maybe it's time you did ask for your things back?
    Nicely.
    And well done for writing proper English!
    Yes ask for them back, tell them how remorseful you feel and be as honest and open about how you've learned from your mistakes and your ready to start building back their trust they had for you, if they let you

You're a bright girl and we all know that you feel sorry for what happened and your parents should see this in your heart and hear it in your voice.
    gacountrygirl13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 12:53 PM
    Trust me girl, I'm going through the same thing and yea it's hard to gain their trust back.

I've been trying to gain my parents trust back for a month and I still haven't gained it back.

What I did was wrong and I'm also in the same situation your in..

But, the dude I was talking to was way older than me and I had him getting a plane ticket to come down here and get me so I can move in with him...

Just try your best to gain their trust back that's what I'm doing right now... I've lost a lot of trust from my friends and family and I'm, trying my best to gain it back... If you need to talk to me email me >address removed -- site rules<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to know how to regain my parents trust after being arrested? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I've recently been caught buying weed in school and want to know how to regain my parents trust back to the point where it seemed like it never happened. When I was caught and arrested I was told that this would be on my record forever and that I might be expelled from school. Also my parents...

How Can I Regain My Parents' Trust? [ 23 Answers ]

Today, I had to go to my cousin's wedding (which no one wanted to go to) and we were planning on staying for maybe 2 or 3 hours *It started @ 1pm*. Then I had found out about a huge cookout that was going on that night so I really wanted to go. After trying to get my "hammered" mother ready to go...

How to regain trust [ 1 Answers ]

My wife has lost her trust for me how do I retain that trust we her ?

View more questions Search