Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 11:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Apparently it's taking Darky some time to come up with a story as to why he and the OP have the same IP address.

I'm on the edge of my seat with anticipation.
    How much do you want to bet he won't be back with one ? We can make it simple, something around here, doesn't have to be money, none left after the holidays anyway.

Tick
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 11:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    how much do you want to bet he wont be back with one ? we can make it simple, something around here, doesnt have to be money, none left after the holidays anyway.

tick
    LOL!

I'm hoping he tells us why. I'd really love to hear the excuse.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2010, 11:27 AM

It's always amazing though how they can't avoid the temptation of contributing to their own thread.

Multiple personality disorders in the making.
    Pets Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 11:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    It's always amazing though how they can't avoid the temptation of contributing to their own thread.

Multiple personality disorders in the making.
    I find it even more amusing when they not only contribute to their own thread but actually disagree with themselves and then argue with themselves.

Yup, a few wires loose there. ;)
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2010, 11:32 AM

Of course Alty I still think that we are the same person sometimes, thankfully we have different IP addresses. ;)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2010, 11:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    Of course Alty I still think that we are the same person sometimes, thankfully we have different IP addresses. ;)
    Here's the thing, a technically savvy person could set soemthing up on their computer where he/she could appear to come from different IPs. I should try it as a proof of concept (without revealing the technical details of course). :) These kids aren't that smart.
    Pets Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 11:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Here's the thing, a technically savvy person could set soemthing up on their computer where he/she could appear to come from different IPs. I should try it as a proof of concept (without revealing the technical details of course). :) These kids aren't that smart.
    These kids aren't even smart enough to realize when they've been busted.

I'm not computer savvy at all. You all know that. Heck, you probably giggle about it. ;)

I remember one day Starby asked me to post a profile picture for her, she didn't know how. So she gave me her info, I logged in as her, put up the profile picture, then logged off. I was on for maybe 5 minutes as Starby. I get a PM from one of the mods "is Starby visiting you? Your IP address was the same for a few minutes".

:eek: :eek: They really are watching! :eek: :eek:
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2010, 11:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    I've done that before. Not on here though. I've done it to test the code of one of those referral things. Ya know, like Mafia Wars.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2010, 11:44 AM
    Heck, you probably giggle about it.
    Nope, never. I do tech support as a side business. No advertising, just word of mouth and business is quite steady. I'm a realist and I know that everyone is at different levels of knowledge, and that's true for all skills in life. I have my list of people that I call on when I'm out of my league as well.
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2010, 12:54 PM
    I get a PM from one of the mods "is Starby visiting you? Your IP address was the same for a few minutes".

:eek: :eek: They really are watching! :eek: :eek:
    OMG, how much more observant can they be. I wonder if they have calculated when we step away to potty by our lapses in posts... :eek:
    JRT_2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2010, 10:54 AM

Don't judge her on if she's "normal" or not. If you really loved her you would accept her for who she is & respect the things she likes & how she is different only makes her better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is normal sexual behavior for a 3 ry old girl? [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, My 3 yr old daughter has been putting toys in her underware quit a bit lately and Taking off her clothes and once she took off all her clothes when she got into bed, when I asked her why she is doing this she replyed Daddy Takes my underware off but when I say he does she says No....

Is it normal to call your girl B. [ 7 Answers ]

Is it normal to call your girl B**** In American... Sorry I didn't mean to write this rude word here... But I am just curious to know the answer

I'm 15, is it normal for a guy my age to like a girl that is say 18? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I know this sounds strange, but my body always tells me who I am attracted too, I just know. But I´m a fifteen year old guy, I am for some reason attracted to this girl, who is 18 I think. She´s not in any of my classes, which I why I don´t get it. Why her? Yes, she is quite attractive,...

Do emo girls like emo guys? [ 32 Answers ]

I absolutely adore emo girls. I'm 17yo and don't look all that emo, but I am. Do I have to dress emo to get them to like me?

Does emo guys like non-emo girls? [ 4 Answers ]

Guys, does emo boys ever like non-emo girls. I'm not emo, but I every guy that I like has been emo. Do they like non-emo girls?

View more questions Search