Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crista Posts: 66, Reputation: 16

Feb 25, 2009, 12:21 AM

dawnmariegodsey,

When I was 17 all I wanted to do was watch T.V. because I was having some problems with friends at school. I didn't want to go out - I was depressed. Eventually I came out of it, it took awhile. Maybe, your daughter is also having some problems with "friends." She thought they were friends but than they became a bully of sorts. My mom never really wanted to talk about my issues but you sound like a person that is open to let her vent. Maybe she doesn't know how to talk to you with a certain issue, too sensitive to talk about?
    Plus, just another guess. Maybe, she's confused with what she wants to do with her life when she does graduate. Scared to make a decision kind of thing. So she's in this stand still.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Television malfunction [ 1 Answers ]

My old CRT type TV picture scrunches up the bottom 1/3 for the first few minutes until the set warms up, then it reexpands to full size. Is it time for a new TV?

Fan Malfunction [ 3 Answers ]

Recently installed 3 speed, ceiling fan with light worked properly for about 6 weeks. Now fan only works on one speed and slows when light is turned on. What might be causing the malfunctioning?

Refrigerator malfunction [ 1 Answers ]

Water is leaking from the unit

My PC malfunction [ 2 Answers ]

Why is it that when I use my PC my computer says vga no signal?? Wats does vga mean?? :confused:

Generator Malfunction [ 3 Answers ]

I recently inherited a Honda EX1000 portable generator. I got it running quite well after cleaning out the carb. However I just discovered that it's outputting way more voltage then it should be (good thing I only burned out a light bulb). The measured voltage across the main outlet is approx....

View more questions Search