Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2009, 01:05 PM

Great post!
    bjohnrupp Posts: 293, Reputation: 32

Dec 23, 2009, 04:36 PM

Hey "thatguy2"... EXCELLENT post man. I'm glad you wrote it.
    Caramel1989 Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Feb 9, 2010, 07:52 AM
    SO TRUE! Finally someone who really sees clearly... I feel like printing this out to hang on my wall or something! LoL
    lucasc130 Posts: 11, Reputation: 7

Mar 19, 2010, 05:07 AM

Great topic :). That's right, a girl should be just a part of your life, not the whole. Thanks for the creator ;) Cheers mate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Devastating EFFECT of ACNE [ 3 Answers ]

I use maxipeel for exfoliation before but after 2 weeks , I started to have unstopable ACNE. What will I do now? I want to Remove all the acne/black spot brought by the DEVASTATING EFFECT OF MAXIPEEL. Now, I never realize why I come to this. The acne on my face lowers myself ESTEEM and it...

What did you learn about yourself after a devastating breakup? [ 52 Answers ]

All right, I thought it would be wise for someone like me, going through a break up, to ask others who have been through it before. Think of your most devastating break up experience, and tell me what you came out of it with. In other words, what about YOU changed because of this that you are truly...

I'm just try to learn [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 5 ton unit but the got stuck and my budget can't afford to buy anather 1 so I find one very cheap and havet is a very expirenced ac thech and he told me I can make it wisrk with out any changes okey the one I got now is a5 ton with 10 seer and the coil is also a 10 seer the neww...

Learn to fly [ 6 Answers ]

I’m a person that likes to try new and daring things. My latest desire is to learn how to fly. Where can I go to find info on the best flight schools in my area?

View more questions Search