Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiki_doki Posts: 200, Reputation: 11

Dec 2, 2007, 04:42 AM
    If I were you I would look forward to the day that you are 'established' in what you do and boy will she regret leaving you for this man (she will regret it anyway) but she seems shallow to be leaving a man who works THREE jobs and has ambition and drive(... WHAT A GEM YOU ARE!! ) just to be in Florida with a guy that she will probably be dependent on! She will def pay the price... its just unfortunate that she seems the type of woman to use your son... so if this happens you then take your son in and leave her out in the cold!! OHHH do I sound really mean there? (",)
    crushedovernover Posts: 260, Reputation: 19

Dec 2, 2007, 12:00 PM
    That's what I want. I have not spoke to her since we broke up.. I just want my son and she can go where ever she wants. Just give me my son and leave me the hell alone.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 2, 2007, 09:02 PM
    Forget the nut job, and what she does, and get custody, or at least visitations established. She has every right to screw her life up, and so you will have to accept that, but when it comes to your son, take no prisoners. Get her to court.

Dec 3, 2007, 10:35 AM
    OK but them getting married in a couple months is just unreal to me. How is this going to last. They don't even know each other.. So she brings my son around this man, confuses my son and then when they don't last "because i just dont see how they will last " she will bring another "uncle" into his life. She is not thinking. We break up in the end of July and then 4.5 motnsh later she has plans of getting married in the next couple months. AM I missing something here..
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 3, 2007, 01:24 PM
    No, your seeing a very confused female, and though you have a child together, she is a bona fide immature nut, and I hope you get full custody of your son.

Dec 5, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Ok here is a bit of news. Her new 40yr old boyfriend was rushed to the EMerg for heart surgery. How is that for a dose of reality. So she flys there and leaves my son with her parents.. Nothing I can do because I'm not supposed to know what I know. But how do you like that. This girl "friend" of mine always said something was going to happen between them and she thinks that this is it. She says this just might be a wake up call.. we will see

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too fast? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 19 years old guy, when I lost my virginity at 18 and a year after that I could have sex for 1 to 2 hours and my partner having orgasms with no problems, my girlfriend even started to get worried that she doesn't please me or something. But now this past few month I have a little problem, every...

How Fast Is To Fast in A Relationship? [ 4 Answers ]

I just met this girl about 1-2 weeks ago. On the16 we started going out. But I don't know what to do and if I do something I am afraid it is to fast. What should I do? How should I do it? When should I do it Help. I'm lost!! -wes

Is it fast or not? [ 1 Answers ]

Is 5.66 seconds for a 40 yard sprint fast or not?

Too Fast [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Model nbr 826-812. Last night we had the fan on low speed and all on its own it went to very fast. :confused: And now it will only go one speed... very fast. Is this repairable or is it a lost cause now.

Need help fast [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone please tell me how I go about taking a loan against my 401k

View more questions Search