Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Oct 15, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by worthbeads
    I think you put ithis in the teens section because teens frequently post about their "relationship" problems :rolleyes: and whatnot. Am I right in assuming this? I think I know what you mean, and I'm trying to help you find the right words.

Regardless if I'm right about my assumptions (which I am 112% of the time:D), I have to agree with you. I hate those punk-assed kids who complain on how "my girlfriend left me and I want to shoot myself". Those kids need to grow up and look at the big picture.

Yeah, I put it for teens because I am trying to get this out to teens more because we are the future and we have to set good examples to young kids.

I know right, there's more to 3 week relationships.

I am mainly concerned for Peace.
    We are having a war, its ashame to see people fight and do bad htigns to each other
    chapstick11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 12:40 PM
    You said your honest, and your not fake. But you said your nice to someone even if you don't like them... sounds a little fake to me
    Silent Breeze Posts: 114, Reputation: 6

Oct 20, 2007, 01:39 PM
    I totally agree with what you wrote! You are 100% right and I thank you for opening my eyes to the things I forgot about. I am really happy you changed and you came back to remind people and help them change as well. No matter what you did in the past, as long as you have your future, you can make it right if you really want to.
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Oct 23, 2007, 04:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Breeze
    I totally agree with what you wrote! You are 100% right and I thank you for opening my eyes to the things I forgot about. I am really happy you changed and you came back to remind people and help them change as well. No matter what you did in the past, as long as you have your future, you can make it right if you really want to.
    Thank you so much for agreeing!

I admit I'm not perfect and I still do things I look down upon but I think if one person can change we can change the world! :)
    sammy76 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 03:52 AM
    I think I have a problem, I read this and feel awful and upset. But I still can't stop my selfish ways...
    marquezz Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 02:37 PM

To Sammy: It's only human to be at least a little materialistic and selfish. You don't have to try to be perfect--no one is. The point of this post (imo) is just to point out that sometimes we need to slow down and think about how our actions affect others.

And by the way I don't think it's fake to be nice to someone you don't like--it's common courtesy and polite. However, if they say something, then Heck yea, go off like a rocket.

And to the people hating on this post--just stop. You're only doing it because you're trying to get on the poor kid's nerves. And Xaji--don't take that personally. Some forum people are just rude to get attention and start an argument.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teens and acne [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriends daughter has bad acne. We've tried eveything to help her with it. We tried proactive and other acne solutions and they just don'y work. Plus she's very lazy when it comes to her acne and hair. What is a good solution for acne? Her face tends to breakout easily. Any tips?

Teens and MySpace [ 23 Answers ]

Wow what an epiphany... If you really want to know who your child is and what they are up to... do a myspace search on your kid. Click on all of their friends and read comments left by your child.and read comments their friends are leaving them. Most teenagers have a myspace account and it's...

Teens and Love? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, so this will be a very long post but hopefully you can read all of it! I'm going to grade 11 really soon, so as you know, I'm still a teen. I've been with this guy (same age as me) for almost 3 years and we go to the same school. We met in grade 8. We started talking because both of us really...

View more questions Search