Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mumu Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by L-001-06-H
    i'm glad i didn't kill myself about a week ago, wich i was about a day away from.... if i hadn't ended up talking to somebody... who was... well, different from anyone else in my life...... and now... i'm more than ever, i'm happy to be alive...... mabe not as much as hte avarage person.... but more than ever before for me. and i'm glad too, that you're doing better, keep it up. and keep moving, just push foreward in life, nomatter what. just because you can.
    That which does not kill me can only make me stronger:)
    nirupamasudharsan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2007, 02:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumu
    Hey ppl , this is my first time i post here .. i need ur Opinion.. it's a State of danger.

Now about my life .. first m 18 years old , from israel .. i had a worse 2 years ever

really i dont know how to start this but i'll try .. and sorry for the bad lang .

now i lost the girl that i loved.. she make to me alot of problems with ppl .. lonlay 2 years no friend no 1 help me no 1 hear me can't talk to any 1 Numb from the inside .. m heard brokin , almost dead !! then i lost my best friend dunno how !! but this is what happen .. 2 years all the time n my room.. after school sleepn or drunk ot smokn' ..My life.. My pride is broken , it's shame to live moree .. m LOnleeeeeeeeey can any 1 of you guys live 2 years aloneee !! no 1 ask.. even my dad and mom always busy n there work .

i think .. that the truly way .. to kill my silf .. but even i did this , is there any care ? is there any 1 think of me .. the answer thet m sure off .. No !

tryd' to be my self , can't m dead , just a soul no body..

what i have to do ?

m afraid to kill my self .. pleasssssss god help me why u doin this to mee ?
    i think if just lost that girl and this all friend stay with me that easy to me not alllll
    Hi pal you can't just think of suicide. Yes I can understand that you are suffering a lot but keep this in mind - God gives problems and difficulties to a person because he knows that only that person can endure it.. there is something for you to learn from it...
    Don't ever think of such silly things(I meant what you said).. do Meditation.this is not just a word! It's a way of emptying your mind. Try,try really hard not to think about what's been happening in and around u.. Concentrate on the supreme power(hoping that you believe in God)and the vibrations from it.. don't think of anything else..
    Do it everyday.. I'm not asking you to spend hours in it.. just 10-15 minutes will do the best. Believe me! Just feel that He is your best and close friend and talk to Him.. tell him your worries without hesitation.. tell him your needs.. ask him for solutions.. this is called 'meditation' as well as 'prayer'..
    Each and everybody needs someone close to our heart to rely upon, someone who can solve our problems, who can understand our feelings.. (let it be sad or the happy times... ) And that is the supreme power, God. He is not just god.. he is our father, our friend and our teacher.. He will surely answer your prayers.

Think that your good time starts from now!;-)
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jul 14, 2007, 04:03 AM
    You can do so much, your future is brighter than you think, as long as you have faith and try to do what's right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search