Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 24, 2013, 08:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2011 View Post
    Beam me up Scotty.

I am a tell all book because frankly Scarlet, I don't give a damn...
    You're going to be sorry when the future-Oliver comes back in time to tell you something and you will have no way of knowing for sure that it's really you... mark my words!
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2013, 08:05 AM
    As long as I don't sleep with him, what will I care?
    Entomology Expert

May 24, 2013, 08:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2011 View Post
    As long as I don't sleep with him, what will I care?
    What if he's from the future trying to save you from a cyborg terminator... he will come to you and tell you and you'll be like, "right, right"... then the terminator will get you. BUT! If you could have some sort of proof it was really you, you might believe him and be saved.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 24, 2013, 08:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    I trust nobody, except me.

Actually, I don't tell my partner or friends everything and here's why....

One day, there will be time travel. Now, if the future-me comes back to tell the present-time-me something important, I will need to test the future-me to be sure that he is really me from the future. I mean, how will I know if he is really the future-me or just some government agent trying to trick me? Well, I will test the future-me with secret questions that only the real me (present-time-me or future-me) would know the answer to. If I tell someone everything about me, I will have no secret test questions to ask the future-me to prove he is really me.

See? Simple.
    You saw "Looper" with Bruce Willis huh?

To the OP Life is about expanding your circle of trust to build with another the life you want. Sometimes parents don't know what's best for you though they want the best, so maybe knowing what you want will help you plan to get it.

Big difference between life partners and a friend for life.
    Entomology Expert

May 24, 2013, 08:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You saw "Looper" with Bruce Willis huh?
    I did. Thumbs up to you for that reference.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2013, 08:15 AM
    I had high hopes for Looper and was disappointed. We all were.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharing secrets with others [ 1 Answers ]

What does islam says about sharing your feelings and secrets with others? Because I have heard that being open about your feelings your wishs is a sign of weakness and you should share them with no one but Allah?

**Recipe Sharing** [ 139 Answers ]

Ok this is where I want you all to share your recipes here with everyone, What we want is those recipes you know you can't live without those ones that have been with you that you can adapt or just keep as they are. Go on make us drewl and head out to the market to buy the ingredients I know a...

Sharing rooms [ 2 Answers ]

I have a three year old son who visits with his father every other weekend and I recently found out he is sharing a room with his 10 year old sister and 8 year old brother and what age should the sister be out of the room?

Sharing things in a relationship? [ 27 Answers ]

When you are in love with one another and trust each other as well in a relationship, should you feel offended if your significant other says that he doesn't want to give you his information like his online passwords and his online cell statement password? He says that he doesn't want to give it...

View more questions Search