Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Jul 30, 2008, 06:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by progunr
    I can see where that might confuse you, that you wouldn't remember what you said vs. what I said.

It does take a little more attention to detail to separate the two doesn't it.

I'll take care of it for you though, I love to help out.

You need all the loving you can get and you can start by helping yourself out. You're beginning to sound a bit inept and foolish, for a man of mature age. I'm just asking you to have a concise argument with references (if you're going to make accusations) and do it in a presentable format. Can you do that? Are you capable? No rush! Take your time. I'll give you a couple of days and then check back in to see what you managed. :)
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2008, 07:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BABRAM
    You need all the loving you can get and you can start by helping yourself out. You're beginning to sound a bit inept and foolish, for a man of mature age. I'm just asking you to have a concise argument with references (if you're going to make accusations) and do it in a presentable format. Can you do that? Are you capable? No rush! Take your time. I'll give you a couple of days and then check back in to see what you managed. :)
    As usual, since you have no valid argument to the "information" I posted, you again resort to the childish personal attacks.

Typically what I would expect from you, so it comes as no surprise.

Sorry if that disappoints you.

I have all the loving I need, and then some, and am certainly not interested in your opinion of me.

I choose to stick to the issues, and information, in speaking about your candidate.

I will not stoop to your level with personal attacks against you, even though you leave that door wide open.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2008, 09:18 AM
    If he's 'The One', he's certainly not the first, and probably won't be the last.
    'The One'? Take a Number, Sen. Obama
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Jul 31, 2008, 02:41 PM
    That's it? Run forest mccain! Run!
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2008, 12:02 PM
    McCain's getting ready to lock 'n load*: Breitbart.tv » 'Praise The One': New McCain Ad Attacks The 'Divine' Obama

*lock and load - Wiktionary
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2008, 12:20 PM
    Everyone seen today's poll?

44 to 44.

Gallop.

Enough said.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2008, 12:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by George_1950
    I love it, LOL. I can't wait to hear the Obama campaign whine about this one... and watch the Obamaniacs get their panties in a wad. :D
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2008, 01:40 PM
    I'm confused if McCain thinks Obama is the one wouldn't that mean Obama is ready to lead? You don't tell the second best player on your team to take the last shot you tell the one. I don't remember Scottie Pippen taking any game winning shots Michael Jordan always did because he was The One.

But the ad was great laughed the entire time. They should really change that ending though.

Have a great weekend everyONE I am hitting the Jersey shore to go fishing and crabbing!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obama did it again [ 28 Answers ]

Obama just moved the capitol of Israel to Jerusalem. Odd, how the President is a bumbling cowboy and McCain is a stupid old man, when it is Obama who keeps on showcasing his own lack of knowledge.

WHY does Obama say uh so much [ 42 Answers ]

Obama Says "Uhh" 144 Times in Eleven Minutes during Press Conference - Video Link 6/16/08 His past uh, uh, um, uh's were nothing compared to lately. ... and to think how Bush was criticized for not being a good speaker! Anyway I was listening to the radio today and they said he said uh...

Why Didn't Obama Tell Us This Before? [ 11 Answers ]

Now, this news article IS truly revealing and speaks volumes about Obama! Obamaites, here, take a good look at your superhero and read all about it! Why hadn't Obama revealed this little gem of a conversation he had with Wright, umm? Why did Wright bring it out finally at this time? What do you...

So what has Obama done ? [ 49 Answers ]

A new bill that is co-sponsored by Barak Obama and Democrat Senators Maria Cantwell, Dianne Feinstein, Richard Lugar, Richard Durbin, Chuck Hagel and Robert Menendez will increase foreign aid by the United States to a level that the UN dictates . Sugar coating it with a name no one could object to...

The Obama Shuffle [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what Obama, a man who majored in Political Science, specializing in International Relations at Columbia University, plans to do with those skills when it comes to national security? So far, he wants a "diplomatic surge" to solve the problems in Iraq, whatever that means. ...

View more questions Search