Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    socratesimnot Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2012, 06:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    I think I am getting a clearer picture of your husband and your life.

My father was a principled man but he did not love my mother. He told me he wanted out, years ago, but he stayed with her first for us and then because his business was in a very small town and she'd get the house and alimony and he'd be in a dumpy apartment, if he could even find one.

She had an all out affair and tried to get that man to divorce his wife and marry her, but he refused. My father never cheated or did anything but be handsome and sweet and that drove women wild. (Yes, I am biased, and that probably affects how I saw your hubby at first.)
    Oh, I see that I totally mis-spoke and misunderstood.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 21, 2012, 07:02 AM
    I think we all misunderstand at times, online, when we don't really know the other person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What do you think? My husband has a co-worker that is female. They seem to be devel [ 3 Answers ]

My husband has a female co-worker and sometimes when he emails me something personal to our family, he includes her in the email. Why is this necessary? Also, they go to the same pilates instructor right after work, again, spending more time together. On Sundays, my husband and I go to the same...

Should I trust his female co worker? [ 3 Answers ]

My fiancˇ has been working for almost 4 months now.. Ever since then things have changed.. Obviously it takes two to tango so its from both sides.. But he used to be so romantic... I don't something has changed.. To get to my point.. He has a co worker at work she is 2 years older than him but...

How can I ask a female co worker to brush her teeth without being rude? [ 5 Answers ]

So i work with this female as clerks and we work with a lot of senior members of an organization, so we must present ourselves professionally at all times, we must also talk and answer any questions about a package or upcoming presentation to other senior member from other companies, and its always...

My dilemma about a female co-worker I like [ 5 Answers ]

OK, This girl I like is a co-worker, she has a boyfriend, on and off 5 years (currently dating now) She's 24 and I'm 22. I have just met this girl like 5 months ago when she got hired on at my job, we finally started hanging out after like the 4th month. Over time and talking with her I...

My Female co-worker! [ 8 Answers ]

I have been working for almost a year and half, and I there's that co-worker who used to be my brother's friend, she was happy when I was assigned in the same department. Now since I started my job she's been really nice with me, but in the same time, she gets shy when she talks to me, and I do too...

View more questions Search