Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Natalie Ninja Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2005, 11:10 AM
    I am so thankful to have such remarkable support from this site. The more I deal with this situation I turned to God and thank him for the divine inspiration in Jesus name to solve this on going problem. I went for an ultrasound on Nov 23 and I am going back today for the results. It usually takes a week to get back to my Doc's so I waited the extra time to be sure. The bottom line is I wish so much that things can become better with my boyfriends support Ive been able to hold strong and I would like to sincerely thank everyone on this site for their strong and wonderful support.

God Bless You All.

On Monday its my 23rd B Day and my goal for 23 is to eliminate all my problems I had when I was 22. Wish me luck.

Natalie.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 2, 2005, 03:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalie Ninja
    I am so thankful to have such remarkable support from this site. The more I deal with this situation I turned to God and thank him for the divine inspiration in Jesus name to solve this on going problem. I went for an ultrasound on Nov 23 and I am going back today for the results. It usually takes a week to get back to my Doc's so I waited the extra time to be sure. The bottom line is I wish so much that things can become better with my boyfriends support Ive been able to hold strong and I would like to sincerely thank everyone on this site for their strong and wonderful support.

God Bless You All.

On Monday its my 23rd B Day and my goal for 23 is to eliminate all my problems I had when I was 22. Wish me luck.

Natalie.
    Belated Happy Birthday!
    And as for the rest, hope all works out well for you, will keep my fingers crossed.
    Natalie Ninja Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2005, 11:16 AM
    Greetings Everyone,

I had a full ultrasound done and everything came back fine.
    I thank God sincerely for that blessing.

The Doctor suggested that I start taking birth control pills and also I should see a gynecologist. My next step is to have a full physical done from head to toe. Pretty much run back all the test I did in the past with the exception of the recent ultrasound.

I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks,

Natalie
    jewl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 09:04 PM
    Hi Natalie... Well I seem to be in the same situation as you are... I, also 22, am missing my periods now for about a 2 yrs off and on... I lost about 15 pounds-unintentionally and did not get my period for about 10 months.. then got it for about 5 months and now am irregular again. I did not want to take birth control... But right now I am starting acupuncture... I hear that it works well... I will keep you posted.. there is also foods that can help with your estrogen levels (Such as soy products and yams)... good luck and lt me know if you have any other ideas :)
    Just5ofus Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 11:26 PM
    Are you married now? And is everything great? I sure do hope so.
    sonia470 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2010, 02:28 AM
    Hai I'm 25 year old women. I missed my periods for 3 months and I consult a doctor he had taken my blood test 2 times but everything is normal. Now he told me take some overian test. But I am really worried about my periods. What can I do next? Answer me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help Confused Missed Period But negative Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am a little concerned (although I probably don’t need to be) and I am keen to hear some opinions from others. My last period started on the 14th November, it is now 45 days later and still no period. My periods normally come about every 30 to 35days(not too sure exactly as I haven’t...

Missed period.. Cramping! [ 8 Answers ]

I can say I am definitely not pregnant. Over the past six or so months I am having very irregular periods . Period dec no jan period feb and no period since feb. 13. I have cramps as if I am getting period, lots of acne (I never had this much as a teen. I also am unable to loose weight. (don't...

Missed Period/ Negative pregnant. Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm joelle and I'm 21 yrs old. I went off the mircette birth control pill in October and for two months I had periods that came about 6 weeks apart... before going off the pill and before I started the pill they were like clockwork every 28 days. But I did get those two periods of normal length...

Missed period [ 4 Answers ]

I haven't had a period since January 6, it is now February26. I've taken 4 epts and they have come out negative. Is it possible to be pregnant and yet test negative? How long should I wait before I see my np? I've had a child already, so I'm a bit confused. I have had some cramping similar to...

Missed period?! [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't had my period since the 1st week in April and the only thing I can think of as to why is that I started taking singulair in between April & may for asthma- could this be true? And also I have never gone all the way but my boyfriend and I do masturbate each other- there wouldn't be any...

View more questions Search