Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2008, 01:06 PM
    Yeah I think he was getting pressured to start not coming right out and saying what he saw because he was getting more outspoken than other astronauts. They say more people are starting to believe in them because more reputable people like pilots and so forth are saying they saw ufo's. It isn't the deranged person or the back hills guy so much any more. Then you have the out and out fakes that people use as an example why they do not believe it.
    JimGunther Posts: 436, Reputation: 38

Jun 30, 2008, 07:44 PM
    There is no doubt that there is pressure not to talk about such things. Several NASA sources have made this statement.

When I left the Air Force, I was required to raise my hand, swear an oath, and sign some papers promising not to talk about anything I had seen, done or learned on active duty. A violation of this oath could bring me a fine or jail time in accordance with provisions of Title 18 of the U.S. Code.

Anyone who is seriously interested in credible information on this subject needs to view or purchase the Science Channel production "First on the Moon, the Untold Story."

This incredible documentary includes the interview with Buzz Aldrin that I mentioned above and the following statement by Dr. David Baker, a senior science analyst during the Apollo XI Mission:

"NASA knew very little about the object reported by the Apollo XI crew. It was obviously an unidentified flying object but such objects were not uncommon and the history of even the Earth-orbit space flights going back over the previous years indicated that several crews saw objects."
    FlubbaLite Posts: 5, Reputation: 4

Jul 2, 2008, 12:53 PM
    I believe n aliens as well
    They might not fly around in saucers but to some people we could be just like aliens as well
    There maybe a whole other world just like Earth out there, maybe with animals and people. Or things such as aliens living in craters on the moon or on mars. Who knows. We just need scientists to find that answer out for us!
    MayaLocke Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Feb 22, 2010, 05:18 PM

That is a question people have been struggling with for years and years. The list of who is who in UFOlogy is pretty impressive though - Who is Who in Ufology
    samantha360 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2010, 09:33 PM
    Well I believe in them. There just seems to be too much evidence like Area 51 and a million abduction stories. Not everyone is a crazy person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are aliens real? [ 41 Answers ]

I live in Alabama and the other night I think I was abducted by aliens. I was just sitting alone outside my trailer when all of a sudden I saw a bright light. I woke up without any pants on and 15 minutes had passed since then. Now I keep having these weird dreams. I think I'm going crazy. Do you...

Illegal aliens [ 62 Answers ]

With over 10 million illegal aliens in the U.S who is to blame and how would you solve this problem?:cool:

Do blacklists really exist? [ 1 Answers ]

From my understanding, it is illegal to blacklist someone in terms of employment in Canada. So IF such a list was to exist, it'd probably have to be informal (meaning it'd be kept away from public and probably shared amongst employers). My concern is, does such a list really exist? If it does,...

Illegal Aliens [ 5 Answers ]

I have a mexican neighbor who is here legally.He brought his wife and son here from Mexico about a year ago.He had been here for a couple of years.According to another Mexican neighbor the child and mother are illegal.The parents had the child's social security card printed up illegally.Is this...

The one may truly not exist. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey my friend told me this riddle before he went away. It's been weeks and sadly I still can't figure it out. Can anyone help solve it? Have you ever fell so far into someone.. that the only thing you could do was hold on to the breathe of there presence... Because comes a day when you wake...

View more questions Search