Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fancyT Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 10, 2008, 03:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairskin
    I bought mine from Southgain too. I have already started to peel. Whitebutterfly or somebody here mentioned that the kit comes with instructions, mine did not. I bought a packet of four (papaya soap) and the bleaching kit. I will keep you posted.

Wish me luck!
    Thanks fairskin, good luck!
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Jan 10, 2008, 04:13 PM
    Here's a copy of the instruction. But I didn't get it from SouthGain. I bought mine from CelebritySkinCare. They're so much cheaper.

KOJIC SOAP AND LOTION
    DIRECTIONS:

1. Use kojic soap as your daily bath soap. Use on the body first before using on face. You can use twice a day & lather it well at least 2 -3 minutes & rinse well.
    2. If you have very sensitive skin, please use only 3x a week. REMINDER PLEASE APPLY SUNBLOCK FOR SUN PROTECTION THANKS.

SAVING FOR THE SOAP & LOTION
    1. You can cut the soap into 2 pieces in order to make it last longer. You can also use loofah or cloth with the soap to make it last longer.
    2. You can apply whitening lotion to exposed areas such as your neck, arms and legs. That's how you save the lotion.
    If you are using kojic soap on your face, please do not leave it for over a minute becasue it might be too strong for your face. You can use it 3x a week on your face if you have very sensitive skin.
    Note: Avoid exposure to sun while on treatment. If irritation occurs discontinue the use of products.
    Zameera

Jan 10, 2008, 08:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by whitebutterfly
    I always do combined shipping to save some bucks- when i compared both sellers prices and shipping with the same products ( what i mean her labeled and his labeled items ) with single item or even combined shipping it shows the difference who's cheaper but it's too minimal...

SugarBlush - im not against with your seller ok.
    Of course, you're not! :)
    But you keep saying we have different products, that's generic & all that. So, I just want to prove to you that I bought genuine DS products. That's all. NO hard feelings.

Anyway, try to compare her unlabeled & his labeled items. Her unlabeled are much cheaper because if you buy the labeled ones it will cost a lot of money because you are only paying for the nice containers and its not worth it. :) What's the point of just paying for the containers. You'll going to throw it later on anyway. You will still obtain same outcome as you would with the labeled DS. If you don't believe she's selling genuine DS products (referring to her unlabeled ones), buy her unlabeled cream & SouthGain labeled cream. Feel it, smell it, test it. And lastly, compare them. They're the same thing!

SugarBlush
    whitewoman08 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 10, 2008, 11:31 PM
    Is this stuff natural?

Jan 10, 2008, 11:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by whitewoman08
    Is this stuff natural?
    Absolutely. :)
    -

Jan 10, 2008, 11:39 PM
    The reason why I asked because a friend of mine uses it and it turned her red and the soap broke her out badly. I don't think everything works for everyone.
    fairskin Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2008, 11:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBlush
    Here's a copy of the instruction. But I didn't get it from SouthGain. I bought mine from CelebritySkinCare. They're so much cheaper.

Zameera
    I must say I like the way CelebritySkinCare give instructions on how to use their products, dos and donts. Wish other sellers could do the same.

Jan 10, 2008, 11:47 PM
    the reason why I asked because a friend of mine uses it and it turned her red and the soap broke her out badly. I dont think everything works for everyone.
    Maybe your friend bought fake Diana Stalder products. Who knows. But you're absolutely right. There is NO product works on everyone. But it seems like the genuine Diana Stalder products work for most of us.

Do not buy from Arizona4Pinoys! I believe they sell fake Diana Stalder products. I know a person who got bad side effect from using it. She's been using it for 2 months & still have not achieve the skin tone she wants. She now have dry, flaky skin which stings every time he wear clothes. That's bad!
    Stores that you can trust are..

eBay Store - SouthGain: Diana Stalder, skin, baseball cards
    eBay Store - Celebrity Skin Care: Health Beauty

I can guarantee both of them sells genuine Diana Stalder products. If you want to save some money, I recommend buying the unlabeled ones from Celebrity Skin Care. She's offering 10% discount right now.

Zameera
    -

Jan 10, 2008, 11:53 PM
    It was the one from southgain, it had the label and all we were up to date on the real from the fake. She tried it before me. I guess everything don't work for everyone.
    -

Jan 10, 2008, 11:54 PM
    She was pissed because it had the label and she thought it would work, but it broke her out and turned her red, maybe it was too strong for her skin.
    ralpheal345 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 10, 2008, 11:57 PM
    I agree not everything work for everyone. I used it and it didn't irritate me or anything nor turn me red because I was too black when I used it lol but in the same token, it didn't really lighten my skin either. It was the one from southgain. I got it on eBay. Used it for 4 months and nothing happened, so really I got nothing out of nothing with it, Ive tried a lot of different creams so I know what works and what don't

Jan 11, 2008, 12:02 AM
    she was pissed because it had the label and she thought it would work, but it broke her out and turned her red, maybe it was too strong for her skin.
    Yea, that could be the reason. I could also be that she was using it frequently?
    -

Jan 11, 2008, 12:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ralpheal345
    I agree not everything work for everyone. I used it and it didnt irritate me or anything nor turn me red because I was too black when I used it lol but in the same token, it didnt really lighten my skin either. It was the one from southgain. I got it on ebay. Used it for 4 months and nothing happend, so really I got nothing out of nothing with it, Ive tried alot of different creams so I know what works and what dont
    Exactly not everything work for everyone. I think it depends on your skin color.

Jan 11, 2008, 12:14 AM
    exactly not everything work for everyone. I think it depends on your skin color.
    What's her skin color?
    -

Jan 11, 2008, 01:06 AM
    She's like caramel colored naturally
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 11, 2008, 06:58 AM
    the reason why I asked because a friend of mine uses it and it turned her red and the soap broke her out badly. I dont think everything works for everyone.
    There could be a number of reasons her skin turned red and broke out.
    What happened with me was I used the papaya soap for my face and body. It DID make me break out and my skin developed a rash kind of thing on my chin area. So I stopped using it and applied olive oil on my skin till it healed. Then I started using the black soap which is so much better than the papaya.

Jan 11, 2008, 08:35 AM
    The black soap didn't sting me that bad today. It wasn't that bad like it used to be. This morning, I used the soap. I left it on for like 2 minutes & I was surprised I didn't feel any stinging so I left it on for another 3 minutes. Total 5 minutes! Then, I decided to use the black soap & the cream 2x a day! Also, my face didn't look like there's a coat of clear shiny paint no more!
    -

Jan 11, 2008, 09:37 AM
    The ds products that aren't labeled on eBay, is that the way they send them
    SKIN BLEACHING/WHITENING/LIGHT SET 6 V BELO/D STALDER - eBay (item 320202649741 end time Jan-11-08 20:25:33 PST)
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 11, 2008, 09:42 AM
    I'd never buy unlabeled DS (personal preference). But then if you look at that woman's feedback on eBay, you'd see she has 99.9% positive feedback. Surely if it was harmful she'd have had lots of negative feedback by now..
    -

Jan 11, 2008, 09:44 AM
    She may have positive feedback, but is it legal to sell creams without a label. I just thought it looked weird.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Diana Cream [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I just started using a product called Diana cream ,it's made in Lebanon and yes it has mercury in it.I've heard that it works really well,but so far my skin dosen't look any lighter. If you have used this product in the past ,how long does it take to see a difference in your complexion? It...

Diana Stalder Skin Whitening Products. [ 10 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of Diana Stalder Skin Whitening?? Does this really work?? Does this work on African-American skin?? I don't want to look soooo white, but I heard that this product is all natural with no hydroquinone... it's a soap with papaya and Kojic extracts and there's also a black soap with...

Diana stalder skin lightening [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me about this melasma fading kit skin bleach treatment by diana stalder

View more questions Search