Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 01:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
    They don't have health insurance. I asked them once before. My mother is not willing to pay extra for health insurance. And my father doesn't have it either. I don't think I'm depressed anyway I don't act like it. I just need to stop being stupid and get my act together.
    Not depressed?

Your whole thread reeks of depression!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 02:08 PM
    There are counselors who work on a sliding scale or who will barter or will certainly work out something with you, maybe putting off any payment until you get a job later. Want me to find one for you? ;)
    despicableme Posts: 145, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2013, 02:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    Not depressed??

Your whole thread reeks of depression!
    I suppose so. Then what to do about it?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 02:11 PM
    I suppose so. Then what to do about it?
    Find a counselor. Read my previous reply.

Jan 5, 2013, 02:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    There are counselors who work on a sliding scale or who will barter or will certainly work out something with you, maybe putting off any payment until you get a job later. Want me to find one for you? ;)
    Noooo. Please don't you are already doing too much as it is. I don't deserve your help at all. I should have this all figured out already by myself. Don't even know why I posted at all.

Don't need a damn counselor don't need anything. If I was a better person and did what I suppose to I wouldn't need all of this. Just more time and money being wasted on somenoe can't do nothing right.

Jan 5, 2013, 02:18 PM
    I'll just keep applying to jobs and keep failing than someone will take pity and hire me... then all would be better everything would be solved. And I will be happy. That's what I will do don't need to spend money I don't have on some damn bullsh*t feel good crap.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 02:19 PM
    Noooo. Please don't you are already doing to much as it is. I don't deserve your help at all. I should have this all figured out already by myself. Don't even know why I posted at all.

Don't need a damn counselor don't need anything. If I was a better person and did what I suppose to I wouldn't need all of this. Just more time and money being wasted on somenoe can't do nothing right.
    I'd be out of a job as a counselor if all my potential clients felt that way.

We all need a leg up now and then. Now it's your turn. You need an unbiased person to be with to role-play and also to work on this depression thing, and to find out why you are looking for love on the Internet. And no, at 20 few people have it all figured out. I'm still figuring it out at 67.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 02:21 PM
    I'll just keep applying to jobs and keep failing than someone will take pity and hire me...then all would be better everything would be solved. And I will be happy. That's what I will do don't need to spend money I don't have on some damn bullsh*t feel good crap.
    Well, having that attitude won't slove anything.

Look, WG and I are trying to help you out. It is up to you if you want to accept it.

Allow WG to look up the places for you...

Jan 5, 2013, 02:23 PM
    I can't stop anyone.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 02:25 PM
    I can't stop anyone.
    Would you check out some counselors if I found some names for you?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 02:26 PM
    Isn't there an employment thingy coming up this week for you? To learn how to do a resume, etc.

Jan 5, 2013, 02:28 PM
    Would you check out some counselors if I found some names for you?
    I'm not doing anything else right? All their going to say is that I have no problems, I haven't been abused, I'm not blind or deaf, no disability, I'm just selfish and lazy good for nothing scum.

But yes, I will check out some counselors.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 02:31 PM
    I'm not doing anything else right? All their going to say is that I have no problems, I haven't been abused, I'm not blind or deaf, no disability, I'm just selfish and lazy good for nothing scum.
    You are almost funny. Now, what do you mean you aren't doing anything else? I'm not going to knock myself out to find you some names if you plan to just sit and spin in front of your computer.

Do I have to drive up from Chicago and wrestle you to the floor myself?

Jan 5, 2013, 02:38 PM
    You are almost funny. Now, what do you mean you aren't doing anything else? I'm not going to knock myself out to find you some names if you plan to just sit and spin in front of your computer.

Do I have to drive up from Chicago and wrestle you to the floor myself?
    You're right, your right I'm sorry. I'm taking my frustration out on you instead of myself where it belongs. I'll find the name myself you guys have been doing too much seriously, I'll find some names be scared as hell to call but I'll try.

No you don't have to drive anywhere.

Jan 5, 2013, 02:43 PM
    I'm sorry this is why don't dersve help from kind people like you guys. I ask for help then I act all rude, arguing why I don't need help, then back to square one. Guess just need someone to validate my worthlessness.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 02:43 PM
    You're right, your right I'm sorry. I'm taking my frustration out on you instead of myself where it belongs. I'll find the name myself you guys have been doing to much seriously, i'll find some names be scared as hell to call but i'll try.

No you don't have to drive anywhere.
    It would take me only a hour or less of travel. :) I could take you for a ride in my neat little Dodge Neon and we could turn up the volume real high on a One Direction CD.

I do want a report now and then as to your progress. Remember, I'm only an hour away...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 02:45 PM
    I'm sorry this is why don't dersve help from kind people like you guys. I ask for help then I act all rude, arguing why I don't need help, then back to square one. guess just need someone to validate my worthlessness.
    Okay. I'll go for it. Now let's make you worth something. :D

Jan 5, 2013, 02:46 PM
    Isn't there an employment thingy coming up this week for you? to learn how to do a resume, etc.?
    Yes lots of things coming up, on the 8th a career fair for aldi a bunch of hospitals and stuff and this goodwill program to help make resumes and stuff..
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 02:48 PM
    Yes lots of things coming up, on the 8th a career fair for aldi a bunch of hospitals and stuff and this goodwill program to help make resumes and stuff..
    You can teach them a thing to two now about resume construction. You are planning to attend the career fair, right? And will reapply at Goodwill, right?

Jan 5, 2013, 02:48 PM
    Okay. I'll go for it. Now let's make you worth something. :D
    Haha, You are funny. That drive would be nice though...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

No job experience, what to put on a resume? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm filling out an application and they're asking me my employment history. I've never heard a job before but I do have some volunteer experience from high school to college and have been a part of some clubs. The ones I want to out down, I remember the names, but not the numbers and I haven't...

I have a Master's and I am interviewing for a Bachelor's level research job. [ 0 Answers ]

The pay is pretty low, but on a range. Can I expect to get paid more than the minimum due to my degree? It's at a major hospital I worked at as a student and I do have some research experience.

I was not given a job description until I was written up for poor job performance. [ 4 Answers ]

When I was hired as a manager but I was not given a job description until I was written up for poor job performance. I was demoted with a $5.50 per hour pay cut and transferred to another job site as a receptionist clerk. I was terminated 3 days ago without any notice given and have yet to receive...

Interviewing for a management position at my current job [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, So, I have an interview tomorrow morning for a supervisor position at work. I'm a caregiver, and I'd be supervising 4 other people. I've been employed with this company for 4 months, but as a caregiver for 2 years. Can people help me prepare for the interview? I've never...

View more questions Search