Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missmarple Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Printing Labels in Access for envelopes
    Hello, am back again, nice to see ye missed me!! How can I print address labels for envelopes from the Database objects. It can be done but not sure how... Thanks anyone
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Apr 12, 2008, 03:39 PM
    Of course you can. What you need to is create a report.. download a mailing list and then import the database.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 12, 2008, 07:49 PM
    Use the Label wizard under the Reports tab. It will walk you through selecting a label size (Avery #) then, you select a table or query and finally you place the name and address info.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 12, 2008, 07:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marriedguy
    Of course you can. What you need to is create a report..download a mailing list and then import the database.
    Did you not notice this was posted in the Access forum? Your advice is not correct for Access.
    missmarple Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 03:39 AM
    Spot on ScottGem. Thanks once again!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Envelopes Stuffing [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any legitimate opportunities to make money stuffing envelopes?

Skips data records when printing labels with Works 8.5 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Our office uses Works 8.5 on our new Windows Vista HP computer. We use an Epson 570e (dot matrix) to print our mailing labels--over 4000 labels per print job. It prints on every label, but when we examine the labels it is skipping every 12th record from our database. There is nothing...

Atm envelopes [ 2 Answers ]

How long should a bank retain atm envelopes for?

Stuffing envelopes at home [ 3 Answers ]

Every once in a while, I see ads asking for home workers needed to stuff envelopes at home. Are any of these legitimate? If any of them are, which specific companies are? I see that some ask for money while others do not. I would love to be able to do something like this in order to bring in a...

Printing in Outlook Web Access [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, We use Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, and use Outlook Web Access to view emails when we are not in the office. The problem we are having is printing emails out, the text is either spaced out across the page, goes over the page, then there are lines missing. We have tried to change...

View more questions Search