Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eljay1103 Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Apr 4, 2008, 04:27 PM
    Some one pleaze give me the right input.didnt work.
    Ok... Last year 2007 I didn't work just stayed home with my daughter(2yrs old), I lived with her and her father... he does his taxes every few months and doesn't claim her. I was obviously set on not doing my taxes since I don't have anthing to file for since I have no earned income, But a couple of people told me that I could still claim my daughter and get the dependent refund and the bonus that their giving out this year. Is this true? I get yes and no's... some extra money would always be great but I don't want to get myself in trouble for any kind of fraud (would that be considered fraud?) Some helpful and accurate advice would be geatly appreciated... Thank you
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Apr 5, 2008, 01:47 AM
    No, you will not get anything if you file the return.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone give me some input [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I just want to let everyone know that I am new to this,and just want so in put on what to do.I have a five month old.Well I think that I might be pregnant again and it took 7 weeks of testing to find out I was pregnant then.I was 10 weeks when I found out I was pregnant.if it took tha long last...

Me and my husband made 35,000 dollars but I didn't work half a yeay will we get money [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I are making are income tax jointly. Together we made 35,000 dollars and my question is if we could get money back?

PlanB and if it didn't work would he stay [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. I was having sex with a guy (sounds bad) but the rubber broke and he***** you know in side me.. I used plan be but I just got over my mothly like the day before or maybe just that day.. will plan be work ? I took the first one the next day then the sec. one in 12 hrs. I just have a feeling...

I'm at the point where you either work it out or give up for ever [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The last 3 months I have been through a lot but the no contact thing worked I gave her the time she needed and now she is opening up! I really need some advice on how to handle it... Should I tell her everything I feel? Should I tell her that I do still love her and have feelings...

View more questions Search