Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostinmyworld23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 11:55 PM
    I can only orgasm one way
    And that is through clitoral stimulation. I've never had an orgasm while having sex. I've tried everything heating lubes different positions.. is there anything I can do to help get one or what?? Please help..
    jjcj06 Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Mar 4, 2008, 03:03 AM
    You need to concentrate on clitoral stimulation while in the act of sex. Have your man stimulate your clitoris manually while he is penetrating you, or do it yourself. The majority of women who can actually have orgasms only have clitoral orgasms, just focus on the area.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2008, 12:35 PM
    Read this recent thread... this person can't get off at all, but there are some tie ins.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...tml#post906239

Also, read the book I mention.

By the way... my partner needs cl!toral stim to get off. G spot, which is really just another area of the cl!toral complex, doesn't do it. Feels good, but in the end, the cl!t is it. Often this means self stim during intercourse. Its not uncommon at all.

Now... some can get to orgasm through completely other stim. Very lucky women have reported reaching orgasm over things such as having their eyebrows stroked (it feels really good if you get it done) or ears nibbled.

Read the post I attached.

And ask yourself... are you completely in the moment mentally? Do you feel you have the time to spend and not rush? Even then... most womn respond well to cl!toral stim... its why oral is often favored over intercourse and the tongue is mightier than the sword in most cases.

Take a look and then post back here with your thoughts.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2008, 01:58 PM
    I would recommend using your imagination and have erotic thoughts and scenarios that really turn you on! Get you really hot. You can get yourself to the verge of orgasm just in your skull... even the slightest touch will send you into paroxysms of ecstasy. This would be a good start.

You have to make the transition from sex as mechanical moving of body parts to passion inside your skull. :)
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Mar 4, 2008, 02:10 PM
    I orgasm every time I have sex. I think it's a lot about the moment. My husband can blow on my back and it sends a sexual urge through my body that makes me feel like I'm about to explode. All he has to do is touch my clitoris and I come. Also, I can look at my husband a certain way and it doesn't take him hardly anytime at all to get off. If you are really tuned into the MOMENT, then it might happen. Forget about everything, everyone. Just let yourself get lost in your lover, hopefully it will just happen on its own. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

I Can't orgasm [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm 34 and I've had sex with men and I am now in a relationship with a women, who I love with all my heart, but I have never been able to orgasm. I have tried lots of different ways in the bedroom but nothing seems to work. Because I can't orgasm I don't enjoy sex, and I'm worried my partner is...

How to orgasm [ 18 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm 21years ol, married to the most incredible guy in this world, together we have two girls. We have sex almost every night but I have never had an orgasm, even before I met my hubby I still have never experienced an orgasm. I was sleeping with an older guy when I was abit younger and...

View more questions Search