Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jumpsfroggie Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Crazy in love
    Im in high school and I really like this guy and he really likes me except its not that simple. He previously went out with my best friend but they broke up because he became too obsessive and went crazy (he had to take anger management for a while). I want me and this guy to go out but I'm afraid that situation will happen again and I don't want to upset him or me. What should I do?
    terellowens Posts: 123, Reputation: 9

Feb 26, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Don't do anything unless your best friend is 100% OK... with this
    ihatewestseneca Posts: 325, Reputation: 67

Feb 26, 2008, 01:37 PM
    I think you should leave the crazy guy alone... unless he's better now.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 26, 2008, 02:10 PM
    Learn from your best friends mistakes. The same could happen to you. Cn;t you date someone without the temper issues and why lose a friend over a guy like that? Not worth it, especially if he loses his temper with you, then no best friend, and no b/f, a lose-lose situation.
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Feb 26, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jumpsfroggie
    Im in high school and I really like this guy and he really likes me except its not that simple. He previously went out with my best friend but they broke up because he became too obsessive and went crazy (he had to take anger management for a while). I want me and this guy to go out but im afraid that situation will happen again and I don't want to upset him or me. What should i do?

I see three strikes against this guy He is out of the GAME.

1. Not wise to date someone who was with your BEST friend.. even if she okay's it she may not be happy about it..

2. Guy has anger issues not saying one can't change but it doesn't happen overnight.

3. You are young and I am pretty sure that you are not in LOVE with him but infactuated with him

I am pretty sure you can find a guy who hasn't dated your best friend, who is not obsessed and who doesn't have anger issues, you are far too young to be dealing with that much drama when it can be prevented all together..
    jiltedgirl Posts: 125, Reputation: 23

Feb 26, 2008, 06:02 PM
    If I were you, I'm not so certain that I'd want to go out with the guy. Er- maybe you are "crazy in love" with him, who am I to say? But first of all, he has anger management issues. And secondly, he dated your best friend.

Would your best friend be okay with this? Would you be okay with this?
    Do you really want to involve yourself in a messy relationship?
    JL FANATIC Posts: 40, Reputation: 7

Feb 28, 2008, 07:23 PM
    Don't Date Your Best Friends Ex. No No No forget What He Says He Probably Has Other Motives For You. What Goes Around Comes Around Trust Me Im Going Through It Now First Hand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

Crazy n love is my marriage over [ 1 Answers ]

Just wondering listen I have been married 15 yrs separated 2.5 never have I been abused once mentally or physically we had a breakdown in communication I asked to leave the home we decided to give each other some air but I asked for a divorce he said he didn't want one but didn't come back home. We...

Crazy Love [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I like a boy that is 2 years older than me but he is crazy. He smashed a laundry basket in his face and gave himself a black eye. But the sex is amazing and his craziness turns me on. What should I do?

View more questions Search