Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetcaroline Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Jan 18, 2008, 09:35 PM
    Depigmenting with Monobenzone?
    I have been using Monobenzone since July of last year. My brown skin faded out beautifully, and now I am sure this is what Michael jackson did to himself.

Because I was the same before color and now I am the same after color.
    Don't use it if you want to lighten up, monobenzone is really strong stuff.

I posted pictures here but they were deleted. Is anyone else depigmenting? I mean seriously, not some people saying they are using monobenzone to give out some email of where to buy it. Lol
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 10:53 AM
    Well I've been using monbenzone for 1yr.6mos now and I'm pale and I use three times a day. And I also use mono everywhere on my body. And I love the results. I also love the fact that my skin is so clear that I don't have to wear foundation. So that's what got me sold on mono was how clear it made my skin more so than the lightening effects.
    SunshineNY Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Feb 13, 2008, 08:19 AM
    Sweet caroline: You are the same color as michael jackson?"because i was the same before color and now i am the same after color."

I just want to lighten up at least 3 shades... I am already light skin with some dark areas that need some serious lightening... knees, elbows, hands etc.. especially my knuckles... my boyfriend makes fun of he calls my hands "monkey paws" lol, I was upset at first but I laugh now because it is clearing up. He used to make the monkey paw walk by pretending he is walking like a monkey on his knuckles! Anyhow, please let me know if you have patches and how long are you planning on using mono. Thanks!
    Brown skin Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovie1
    well i've been using monbenzone for 1yr.6mos now and i'm pale and i use three times a day. and i also use mono everywhere on my body. and i love the results. i also love the fact that my skin is so clear that i don't have to wear foundation. so that's what got me sold on mono was how clear it made my skin more so than the lightening effects.
    Hi, I looking for your help. I am very intested in using monobenzone but I need help and advice.
    Are you willing to help me find out where to buy it and how to use it
    I look forward to talking
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Feb 25, 2008, 02:45 PM
    Hey brown skin.. I can give you some advice.. feel free to write me a private message

But I have to say.. that I actually do not recomment to use it.. I am using it.. so far nor regrets.. even lightening.. but I don't know how I will end up

So its like a surprise
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Feb 25, 2008, 03:15 PM
    I suggest you try arbutin or kojic acid based cremes.
    I'm currently using Bio Claire. Many people have had great results with it. Try it out as it's inexpensive. It contains kojic acid and arbutin in it as well. :)
    mgfusion Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 11:31 AM
    Hi lovie1
    Can you please post me your before and after pics as I remember you saying you've used it for a while now, I really need to see someone who has had results just to understand what it can really do? How long have you been using mono for? And how often do apply it ? And to which part face or body?

Thanks

Feb 26, 2008, 11:37 AM
    Hi punkchic how long have you used bio claire for, have you noticed a big change in skin tone?
    whiteskinwish Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 03:04 PM
    That's true mono_attentn... u actually can't tell how you will end up... this is just the beginning... we have to wait and see, a game of waiting.. it might be good might be bad... lovie1 is very lucky to have lightened so evenly all these months... but there are unfortunate ones who haven't had it the same... the originator of 'monobenzone help' thread, simmy, is suffering from repigmentation, and her skin has now become resistant to anything that she tries so the stubborn repig areas refuse to give in... so you just don't know how each individual's skin will react... and plus you got to wear sunscreen when out in sun, and even then you never know how the sun will affect your skin... I absolutely love the sun and tropical holidays are my dream.. so I hope I will be able to do all the fun things! All these things make me scared sometimes... but I am quite stubborn :D so won't give up so easily!

Quote Originally Posted by monobenzone_attention
    hey brown skin.. i can give you some advice.. feel free to write me a private message

but i have to say..that i actually do not recomment to use it.. i am using it.. so far nor regrets .. even lightening.. but i don't know how i will end up

so its like a surprise
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Feb 26, 2008, 03:05 PM
    I have been using Bio Claire from January. I am pleased to say this has worked for me and many others. I had uneven skin tone and now it is slowly evening out my skin. :)
    kelly514 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2008, 12:25 AM
    Where did you guys get your monobenzone from (except ebay)? I can't tell which dealer is legit and which is not... can benzylarbutin give similar results?
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Feb 27, 2008, 12:40 AM
    Check this website, may be their prices are good, it looks like their raw materials come with easy instructions on how to prepare the cream
    Member Login
    gloomy123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Feb 27, 2008, 10:31 AM
    I f only you knew what I did to myself using monobenzone if only you can see my disfigured body from using monobenzone. You would'nt use it. Use if you want but I wished I never used it. Sorry I ever heard of it.
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Feb 27, 2008, 11:13 AM
    Gloomy.. I am using monobenzone.. so far it's a gradual lightening..

But I think its only gradual and less stressful for people with light brown skin ; /

Feb 27, 2008, 01:39 PM
    Gloomy , what was your original skin tone? Also how much mono did you use what percentage?
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 03:35 PM
    What % of mono are you guys using? How long are you taking 2 see results?
    blackskin311 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Everyone mono is a very serious stuff use it with caution. Even gloomy123 regrets he/she found out about it.
    simonek Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2008, 02:41 PM
    I want to use mono but I'm so afraid I'll scar my skin forever because I don't have vitiligo
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Sep 2, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetcaroline
    i have been using Monobenzone since July of last year. my brown skin faded out beautifully, and now i am sure this is what Michael jackson did to himself.

because i was the same before color and now i am the same after color.
    don't use it if you want to lighten up, monobenzone is really strong stuff.

i posted pictures here but they were deleted. is anyone else depigmenting? i mean seriously, not some people saying they are using monobenzone to give out some email of where to buy it. lol
    Any idiot knows that Michael used monobenzone... because he has VITILIGO. This is for people with VITILIGO to fade away the rest of their brown spots. UH DUH.

I know this post is old but I had to put it out there lol.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2008, 01:49 AM
    Not sure about mj using mono, but anyone that wants to start has to be prepared to do it over the long haul

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Monobenzone HELP [ 634 Answers ]

Hello, I'm faced with a huge problem! I've been using monobenzone 20% for the past 3 months and I absolutely loved the results. I have drastically lightened my complexion and the attention that I get now is just amazing, trust me, people with light skin get treated soooo much better. I've...

View more questions Search