Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shorty626 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 09:05 PM
    3 month pregnancy
    Do you always feel nausea when your pregnant?
    missmaj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 09:08 PM
    Sometimes but every pregnancy is different. When you feel nauseated try eating Saltine crackers or sip on ginger ale, 7 up or sprite.
    melissa1 Posts: 129, Reputation: 5

Jan 10, 2008, 04:57 AM
    No not always with my 1st pregnancy I didn't feel sick or actually be sick, now I'm pregnant again and I felt sick for about 2 weeks around week 8-10 but wasn't actually sick!!
    emily329 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 05:08 AM
    Some women are very lucky and don't feel sick at all. Some women are naseated from conception and right through. Many women are nauseated from around 6 weeks until end of first trimester. It all varies from woman to woman.

If you are nauseated remember they say it's a good sign of a good implantation. If you are not you are likley one of these lucky women who don't get morning sickness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Single mother wanting to take 10 month old daughter out of state for a month [ 1 Answers ]

I am a single mother who has joint custody of my 10 month old daughter it is not court ordered but she has lived with me only since she was born her dad pays child support and sees her for a few hours once a week, so I pretty much have full custody just not through the courts. I would like my...

Do I need to give 60 days notice when on month-to-month lease? [ 1 Answers ]

My one-year lease will end on February 29, 2008. In December landlord send me a renewal notice. I will choose the option of month-to-month, with an 8 percent rent increase. But do I still need to give 60 notice? My one-year lease requires 60 notice. I live in Yardley, PA.

Breaking a month to month lease that was signed 2 days ago. [ 1 Answers ]

Would I Be Able To Collect Back Money Paid To A Lessor For Security Deposit And 1st Months Rent If Apartment Is Not In A Sanitary And Safe Condition And the Lease Was Signed 2 Days Ago And Never Moved Into The Apartment And The Lease Is Month To Month

Landlord Requireing 60 day notice to vacate on Month to Month Lease [ 5 Answers ]

I've lived in this apartment for 4 years. For the past year we have been going month to month, as we anticipated we might need to move out when we purchased a condo. Well, we got the condo, and now need to close in 1 month, yet the management in our apartment complex tells us we need to give...

Month to Month Contract (Security Deposit and 30 day Notice) [ 2 Answers ]

In the State of Ohio is it true the tenant has to give 30 days notice when they are moving out and the landord has to give 30 days notice when asking them to move out? If they do not give 30 days do they lose their security deposit?

View more questions Search