Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deist Posts: 225, Reputation: 7

Jan 6, 2008, 10:55 PM
    60s cartoon hero
    Anyone remember a 60s cartoon hero who was sort of like the mighty Thor, except this guy is a caveman with a magic club, who is a caveboy as his secret identity ?
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Jan 7, 2008, 01:41 AM
    Captain cave man...
    Or
    Captain cave man and the teen angels...

I remember watching them... it is one of the classics, :)
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Jan 7, 2008, 09:58 PM
    Mighty Mightor real name "TOR"... I hope this is it.. it fits your discription... its from 1967ish.. lol Mighty Mightor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

You think he might have went a little too far or is he your hero? [ 10 Answers ]

You got to love this guy. This is a true story about a recent wedding that Took place at Clemson University . It made the Local newspaper; even Jay Leno made mention of it. It was a huge wedding with about 300 guests. After the wedding, at the reception, the Groom got up on stage with...

Cartoon german shepard hero dog [ 1 Answers ]

Catoon german shepard hero

Hero was fired! [ 30 Answers ]

Leave to al-AP to marginalize a hero... Deranged gunman storms a church "carrying an assault rifle, two pistols and a backpack holding more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition," a 42 year old woman takes him out with her pistol and all the AP can say is she is "credited with shooting the...

Guitar Hero/Guitar Hero II for PS3 help. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I don't have a PS2 'cause I made a mistake by waiting for the PS3 to come out forever, but SINCE IT'S FINALLY COMING OUT... I'm going to get it. And the first games I want are Guitar Hero and Guitar Hero II. I want to know if it'll play on my Play Station 3 since it's made for Play...

View more questions Search