Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scri8e Posts: 92, Reputation: 7

Jan 5, 2008, 03:20 PM
    Linux Terminal Newbie? PHP script created images.
    I know that I can create images with PHP code inside of a PHP page.

How can using the Linux Terminal help me with php created images?
    Paste in some code that will tell me what commands are available maybe?

Can you type or paste in php image coding and hit enter and the image
    Will show in the terminal screen?

Just wondering about how I can use the Linux terminal to enhance my
    Love of PHP script created images.

Check out some similar questions!

I've created an airlock, can anyone tell me how to get rid of it [ 4 Answers ]

Help! I changed my bath and sink taps this weekend and so I drained the system and closed all the appropriate valves (or so I thought). Once I finished I reopened the system and taps worked fine. However my power shower now has nothing coming through it... just air. I am told I have created an...

Thermostat terminal designations not matching [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a new a honeywell thermostat model TH8920 programmable to upgrade my existing lennox model 21J7101 non programmable and the terminal designations DO NOT MATCH \ Existing terminal and wire on Lennox 21J7101 are as follow: O= Reversing Relay, Orange cable wire attached G= Fan Relay,...

Frigedaire Terminal Limiter [ 1 Answers ]

I think I need to change this part and have found it on my dryer. My question and concerns are... I have replaced the timer switch, which is what started this all. I think I may have blown a fuse within the dryer... would it be the Terminal Limiter? I don't want to run out and spend more money...

What Is Created When [ 2 Answers ]

Benzene, TNT, Picric acid, Nitrocellulose + thermal engergy are combined. C6H6 + C6H2CH3(NO2)3 +(NO2)3C6H2OH + C12H16(NO3)4O6 + thermal energy --->?? :confused: :eek:

No RC terminal on new thermostat? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello: I saw your name on an internet search for thermostat wiring problems, so I thought I would try you for this one. I could not get help elsewhere. I have an oil burner, and a separate a/c unit. I installed a programmable thermostat 2 years ago that works well, although the location is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.