Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kizzza Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Dec 31, 2007, 07:44 AM
    Naming some good movies.
    I was just wondering if some of you can name some good movies that are emotional but not like romantic or about love. Films like this one: The Hurricane (With Denzel Washington), which is emotional, and based on a true story.

Thanks for people who reply.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2007, 11:01 AM
    Do you mean action?

I love A Few Good Men and some of Cuban Goodings other movies

Some other true story movies are Cool Runnings and Shindler's List

Also I like the Perez Family with Marisa Tomei
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Perfect Storm
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2008, 10:14 AM
    We are old movie fans (both us and the movies are old)

Our favorite so far is Double Indemnity with Barbara Stanwyck and Fred McMurray

We think that with the old movies there were not many special effects so the acting had to be better. We also like modern movies like Lord of the Rings and sequels

But we always check out Turner Classic Movies
    loonybin48 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jan 4, 2008, 10:37 AM
    Have you ever seen the film 'pay it forward' ? It is brilliant and very emotional... It stars that little boy actor,that was in sixth sense.
    TopNotch1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2011, 05:45 PM
    Some of my favorite movies are: U57-Blown away-Red dawn-Sling blade-The Jackal-BuffaloGirls-October Sky-Lomesome Dove-Streets of Laredo-waterworld.Just to name a few .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any good fantasy movies? [ 15 Answers ]

This is a very general question I know, but I'm looking for suggestions for good fantasy/mystical/mythical movies along the lines of Neverending Story, Midsummer Night's Dream, Legend, Chronicles of Narnia, etc. but without a whole lot of demons. Some movies that are more family oriented but not...

Naming plaintiff [ 1 Answers ]

1. If I name the wrong company name (because I can't find it), can I sue later if I find out the real name in court? 2. Also, I think I will be naming the individuals as well, in case it is not Incorporated. Will this be OK? 3. Is there any way to find out a company name other than the...

Naming compounds [ 1 Answers ]

How do the names of covalent compounds differ from the names of ionic compounds?

I need a good web site to watch old 80's movies [ 3 Answers ]

I want to find a web site like you tube that gives out the urls to the movies they show. Movies like little monsters, the goonies, drop dead fred... Do you all know of any site that you don't have to pay to watch like you tube, and you don't have to download the movies?/ shows? Let me know...

WWW Naming [ 2 Answers ]

Ok in WWW naming why is the Top Level Domain for England .co.uk and the TLD for say Germany just .de?? Surely it should be .co.de for country germany?? Any ideas people

View more questions Search