Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crushedovernover Posts: 260, Reputation: 19

Nov 22, 2007, 08:33 PM
    For woman.
    Answer this please ladies. What defines a man.. And what makes a man to you?

On a separate note... Why is it that love sometimes isn't enough?
    linds03 Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 09:50 PM
    A man in love is a man who can put his woman before himself. A man is strong, compassionate, faithful, nurturing, trustworthy, ambitious... the list could go on and on, but those are most important to me. Why, sometimes, is love not enough? Love is being able to sacrifice the things you want for the person you love... to compromise. So, in my situation, there are two stubborn people who both want something different... no one gives in and the relationship is over. Still love each other, but it wasn't enough. I realize now that there's a lot more that goes into a relationship in the long run than love. I think that love is the easy part and the rest can be pretty hard to figure out...
    MissingHim2Much Posts: 252, Reputation: 37

Nov 22, 2007, 11:10 PM
    What defines a man to me is an honest, caring nature and the capacity to be willing to give without expecting anything in return. I think I fell in love with my ex when I realized that all the little things he did for me he did because he wanted to and not because he was trying to score relationship points. He was all about making me happy and in turn I wanted to make him happy. If you are honest, caring and willing to do the little things just to make her smile... Man that's HUGE!

As for why isn't love enough. I strongly believe that ALONG with LOVE you have to have

ATTRACTION

PASSION

INTIMACY

If any one of those equations fall short, then so will love. But hey what do I know, my ex and I had all of the above and he still left.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Other Woman [ 24 Answers ]

I have unfortunately been in an affair for over a year now. Everything was of course, always on his terms. He has recently decided (for reasons unknown to me) that he wants out of the affair. I knew it would eventually come to this, but I find myself left heartbroken and angry. I feel like...

The other woman [ 11 Answers ]

I am the other woman. I have been with the same man for 7 1/2 years. He is not legally married but he is living with a woman. I am tired of his lies. The guilt of being the other woman which I only found out about 5 1/2 years into our relationship is effecting me physically. My question is do...

Only one woman [ 17 Answers ]

Please help me understand why my husband can't deal with the fact the he has had sex with only me. We have been together for 35 years. He says it is very very difficult. To deal with. We have not had the best marriage and still have problems. I just can't understand why he would have such issues...

What to do about the other woman? [ 21 Answers ]

I'm in a situation where I know the other woman's number, this is how I discovered something was going on, when my husband switched cell phones, and I had access to the numbers he was calling, there were over 100 calls to this number, both ways. Yes, I confronted him, and he insists that they are...

What does my wife want to know from the other woman? [ 22 Answers ]

I had an affair, my wife found out and now she wants to talk to the other woman. She says that she just wants to ask her what happened because I have lied about it. What could her true motive be and what other questions might she ask? She wants me to give her the other woman's telephone number?

View more questions Search