Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Masiella Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 08:44 AM
    Leaky radiator
    I am sorry to ask you so many questions but as a single female homeowner, I need to get an expert advice before hiring a plumber. I turned the cast iron radiator on in my daughter's room upstairs and a huge amount of water leaked out of the turn-on valve saturating the floor so much so that it leaked downstairs in my living room messing up my window treatment. II there a quick fix for around the valve until I can get a plumber to fix whatever the problem is? Could I put silicone around the valve? I couldn't turn the heat on in her room last night because I barely opened it and water started to come out. Would appreciate your response. Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Dodgy Radiator [ 1 Answers ]

I Moved Into My House 15 Months Ago Which Has Gas Central Heating. We Had A Spare Room Which Is Now Occupied By My Baby Son Before His Arrival I Turned Off The Radiator In His Room As It Didn't Get Used. Now I Want To Use It Again It Won't Turn On With The Rest Of Them Any Ideas Peeps!

Basebord radiator [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know how to bleed a baseboard radiator, A friend of mine toldme that there is a bleeder at the end of the radiator but there is non in mine.

Radiator troubles. [ 10 Answers ]

Ok.. I bought a 1994 Dodge Ram 1500 v8 360 Magnum.. Ever since I've owned it, its been running at high temps.. Normal is 200 and over heating is 230. When Im driving at low speeds, it gets up to about 225, and at high speeds its normal. I had the Thermostat, and Fan clutch replaced, and it still...

Leaky Shower Bad Grout or Leaky Shower Pan [ 4 Answers ]

I recently bought a townhouse that had the upstairs bathroom redone completely with a walk it tile shower. I have been there a year and recently noticed that the grout is slightly cracked around the base (floor and walls). I have also noticed mold that I have sprayed in the grout (Since leaving...

Leaky Radiator [ 3 Answers ]

My radiator in a bedroom is leaking water, what could be causing this?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.