Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2007, 07:31 PM
    Why does the inside of my ear get warm
    Soemtimes when I take a drink of something.. it doesn't matter if it is a warm or cold drink , I get a very warm sensation inside of my right ear. This will happen a few times, it is not painful nor do I ever have a earache. Also it does not happen everyday or even every week.
    wallarookiller Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Nov 6, 2007, 01:57 PM
    STrange?? /

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on Top of Inside of Ear [ 10 Answers ]

I've noticed a bump on the top of the insiode of my ear. It's right where the cartalige curves at the top. It feels a bit squishy (like it's got fluid in it) when squeezed gently. It doesn't hurt except when I wake up because of sleeping on it. Any ideas what it could be or what is causing it? I...

Ear popped and now I can't hear out of my ear at all [ 7 Answers ]

I was wresteling with my kids and husband and we fell to the ground and I popped my ear pretty good and it started hurting went to the beach and got some salt water in my left ear and it was pretty excruating I had to get out of the ocean I went to sleep and when I woke up I couldn't hear out of my...

Uneven Ear Pressure and Voice Echo in Left Ear [ 45 Answers ]

Hello, I have some kind of ear condition that I'm seeking answers for. I have to constantly sniff throughout the day to equalize the pressure in my ears. The left ear seems too "open" for lack of a better word and when I sniff it corrects the pressure temporarily. The condition also causes an...

Downstairs not getting warm [ 1 Answers ]

We just bought a new house in June of last year and this is the first time the heater has been REALLY tested (temps in the negatives). Our entire first floor is hardwood or tile with no carpet, but the upstairs is all carpet. We have electric heat and it does come on and heats the upstairs, but...

Why warm-up? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Is it important to do a warm-up before exercising? I was told that it is important to get more oxygen before we start exercising. If this is true, can we use breathing techniques to get more oxygen instead of a warm-up?

View more questions Search