Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    herra Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 04:53 AM
    Why did she leave me
    My girlfriend of 4 years left me for her friends and wild sex wee have a 1 year old toget her she's on19 and am 23 will she relaise the mistake soon or just move on
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 4, 2007, 04:57 AM
    Who takes care of the one year old, you or her ? And if its her, is she caring for the child properly. If this is the case, I would be worried that your child is well looked after.

Nov 4, 2007, 05:04 AM
    She takes care of the kid full time her mum baby sits every Friday and lets the mum go out to do what she does which is quickies I know she's still young but will she eventually want me back

Nov 4, 2007, 06:44 AM
    Will she come back to me
    My girlfriend of 4 years left me last week for sex and her friends will she come back to me soon
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2007, 06:50 AM
    Why the hack do you want her to? I'd say "bye" and good riddance. It sounds like you can do a lot better than someone who leaves after 4 years for "sex and her friends."
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Nobody can tell you yes or no... only her...

If you want to talk about the relationship and the breakup you need to give more details about what's going on... age, problems, breakups, etc...

Again, nobody but her can decide if shell come back. Provide more details and we can talk about what you should be doing for yourself.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2007, 07:37 AM
    The real question is why would you want her back?
    linds03 Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Oh my goodness! What the hell was she thinking? Let me tell you something: if you were smart, you would NEVER take her back! Don't do it, she doesn't deserve it! You love her... I get it. I dated my boyfriend for almost 5 years and broke up... it hurts like nothing else in this world. You don't need her, though. Why would she leave you for "sex and friends"?? Obviously there were things going on between you guys for her to do this? It really doesn't matter... try your best to move on,man. Let me ask you this-do you really want to take her back after she's satisfied sexually by other men? Hell no! Yuck! Find a nice girl who won't do that to you... and the answer is probably yes, she will try to come back to you after awhile. She'll realize what she left... but guess what? Now your in control of the situation and can make the call. Remember the no contact rule. You'll be fine. In my neighborhood we call those girls "sluts"...
    linds03 Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Raise your son to be a good person. Put all of your energy into that-he should be your focus, not her. Obviously this baby needs at least one stable parent.

Nov 5, 2007, 05:31 AM
    She left me for sex
    2 weeks ago my firl friend of 4 years finished it with me because her friend she hadn't seen for 3 years came back o the scene now she's out every weekend and doesn't contact me any more I think she is sleeping with some one at the moment during our time together I took her on holiday every time I had a chance done nothing but spoil her over the last 7 months wee here litarily together 24/7 as wee didn't work I kind of knew she wanted an intimate incounter with another guy will she reliase soon what she's done or just move on she knows how much I love her
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Nov 5, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Only time will tell but you know that. If you want to hang for a year that's your choice. If I choose to wait around I'd want the girl to at least have some self control and to be able to show signs of growth and not signs of a child grabing at straws. You know what to do I hope. A U-Boat has a gapping hole just forward of her screws and just decended past 300 meters. Should anyone try to help? Would there be a reason for anyone to help? Would it be safe for you and me to go down and offer help? There's only one answer for the 3 questions and you know that.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Too bad you did not think of marriage 4 years ago. This is another perfect example of why marriage is so important. You both blew it, now take responsibility for what you have got and work toward getting that child grown up to adult hood.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Nov 5, 2007, 12:50 PM
    Why would he think of marriage if they were having problems? That's why people should not get married so that way it does not end in divorce!

Take care of your little one. That should be your main concern. And maybe she will realize what she is doing.
    Miss Sparkle Posts: 111, Reputation: 6

Nov 6, 2007, 04:26 AM
    U should first worry about your child, that has to be your first priority. If she has left you then something must have been wrong. If she wants to come back to you then soon enough she will, but don't hold out for her, if she sees you getting on with your life then shel realise what she's missing and appreciate how special you were

Nov 9, 2007, 04:32 AM
    She left me for friends
    My girlfriend of 4 years left me a month ago wee had been arguing a lot for the last 7 month and she kept threatining 2 finish it but didn't then after 3 years her friend comes back on the scene and she finished it with me now she's out every weekend she still wants to be my friend though but for the last 7 months we rarely had sex and she never shaved and now its gone will she reliase this mistake soon or will she move on she must still love me
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Nov 9, 2007, 10:01 AM
    Okay, My opinion, don't wait around for her she made a decision to be with her friends... That partying will die out, it will become routine, and there will come a time when her friends will leave her for their partner. Then she may or may not come back to you. I think she needs to get it out of her system... She may realize she made a mistake if you were a Good man to her and want to come back. The "lets be Friend" don't do it... She broke up with you so you don't need to contact her at least until you have healed and by then you may not even want to talk to her... The next few days are going to be tough but you will get over it as time passes. In the meantime take care of yourself, do things you like! Surround yourself around positive people and good friends,

Nov 10, 2007, 07:18 AM
    Comment on jolienoire's post
    Thanks for the advice time for me 2 get out a enjoy myself once again thank u

Nov 20, 2007, 01:31 PM
    She left me for sex
    My girl friend of 3 years left me she had regestered her self on a dating acency lokking 4 an intamate incounter 8 months ago she has a little history of depression but she told me she has never had a boyfriend like me before as I treated her so good what was mine was hers she said she left me because of my anger but after finding out about her dating agency thas expected I think we do have a 5 year age gap she's 19 and am 23 but is she sexually depressed or just sex mad thas what I really want to know
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Nov 20, 2007, 05:44 PM
    Anger is a powerful weapon used in many ways. In a relationship anger can slowly screw things up for both people and often a partner will want to communicate with others just to take a break. May have nothing to do with sex. She needs a gentle, safe and reliable person as we all hope for including you. Best wishes. Ps many anger management groups out there who can maybe help?
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2007, 09:08 PM
    Dude, this is done... THANK THE LORD!

She is unstable and untrustworthy and frankly not worth one more second of your time.

Freedom is yours. Don't look back!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Ex Will NOT Leave Me Alone! [ 15 Answers ]

Well, I was in a serious relationship for 2 1/2 years. He cheated on me, and abused me mentally. So I let him go. I mean, seriously no woman needs to be treated in ways such as these. Now, he will not leave me alone. He's getting to the point where he's scaring the hell out of me. He shows up...

How do I just leave him alone [ 34 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are on a break... I feel so vulnerable and sad that I just called him today and we ended up arguing because he said he just needs some space and I don't know how to give it to him, and of course like an idiot I was the one who suggested the space but now I'm scared and getting...

Why did he leave me? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem... I want to know the reason for my ex leaving me. He told me it is just something that happened beyond his control and this however, is not a valid reason. I thought things were going great with us and it was totally unexpected when he dumped me. I kind of think he did it because...

How do you know when to leave and when to try [ 6 Answers ]

I will start from the end and then give the background - I am devastated. I feel betrayed, yet I still love my husband so much. I know I deserve better, but I also feel we have such a connection - he says it too. I also have thi shope he can treat me as I deserve. How do you know if that...

Do I really want to leave her? [ 8 Answers ]

I recently broke up with my girlfriend/fiance of one year. Our relationship moved very quickly and we moved in together 4 months after going out for the first time. I honestly thought it was love at first sight. There are a lot of qualities about her that I adore and truly miss; after all, I do...

View more questions Search