Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazylady1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 10:48 AM
    How do you know a guy likes you?
    How do you know if a guy likes you?
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Oct 31, 2007, 11:51 AM
    Well, it depends on the guy and what his personality is. Some things you can look for would be does he single you out to talk to? Does he ever act kind of shy around you but not around other people? Does he ever blush when he talks to you? Does he call you or email you a lot? Does he do little extra nice things for you? You could always ask, or have a friend ask, if he likes anyone at school right now. Just talk to him, and if you think you guys really click, you could just say, "You know, I really enjoy talking to you! You're a cool person", and see if he feels the same way. You could always ask his friends, but if you do, they will probably tell him that you asked. Hope this helps! If you don't know him that well yet, then try to get to know him better. Talk to him at lunch, or invite him to go out with you and your friends. Sometimes spending time in a group can be a great way to get to know someone better, and there isn't any pressure, unlike on a date.
    jazz123 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 06:49 PM
    In my experience
    He will stare at you all the time and when he flirts with you he won't stop talking.
    And he will say he likes another girl. What does this guy do to make you think he
    Likes you?

J grl out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do You Tell if a Guy Likes You? [ 12 Answers ]

I really really really need to know this!! I know some of the signs but I still need help. I am still confuzzled!! I told a guy that I have like for 2 1/2 years I like him and I did it in a note (even though I didn't want to) and I gave it to him before the last 2 classes and he didn't talk to me...

I need to know if this guy likes me [ 11 Answers ]

This guy has a girlfriend, but is all the time holding my hand, and saying he is looking for someone else, he always sits with me, smiles at me, talks with me, and his girlfriend is there while this is going on, I don't know what to do, or how to show him how much I love/like him.

How can I tell if the guy I like.likes me back? [ 3 Answers ]

How can I tell if the guy I like... likes me back? Please help. Sincerely, ellegirl1

There's this guy that I really like, and I know that he likes me too. [ 9 Answers ]

The thing is that we are both pretty shy. We first saw each other where he works and totally made a connection the minute we looked at each other! Every time I go into where he works, we talk a little, he says something like "wow, thats a really cool shirt" or something to try and engage in a...

View more questions Search