Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxXCourtneyXxX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 06:23 PM
    Could I Be Pregnant At 13?
    Okay, I was at my boyfriends for a night and me and him were watching a movie after his sister went to bed, and I had sex with him. I was protected that time, but when we woke up in the morning we didn't have any condoms so I had sex with him unprotected and I'm not on B.C. he didn't but I went to his house again yesterday and we didn't use a condom again, he didn't this time either. I have had my period, so could I be pregnant? By boyfriend is also 3 years older than me so he's 16. And what are the signs of being pregnant, and when will I start seeing signs?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 28, 2007, 06:24 PM
    Yes. You could be.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2007, 06:30 PM
    It is very possible you could be pregnant... you had sex without protection. Even if he didn't ejaculate inside you, men (or boys in your case) can have pre-ejaculate that can contain sperm.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 29, 2007, 06:32 AM
    You have put yourself at risk of pregnancy and STDs, among other things. It would be wise for you to talk to a trusted adult about what is going on. You should either stop sex altogether (including oral) or get 2 forms of birth control to protect your health.

Signs of pregnancy and when to expect them are different for every woman (girl). Its important for you to talk with an adult in person so they can help you recognize signs if indeed you pregnant.
    natalie1987 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Oct 30, 2007, 08:51 AM
    I think you should go to your nearest Family Planning clinic and get yourself checked out it is completley confidential and they give you free condoms.
    You may be pregnant or have caught an STI.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 30, 2007, 08:59 AM
    The main sign of pregnancy is you stop getting your period. Now you might get a small flow even though pregnant.

You can always get a home pregnancy test and test yourself or go to a clinic.

But you need to stop being stupid and your boyfriend needs to stop breaking the law. At 13 you would be considered underage (and therefore jailbait) in most US states. This means your boyfriend is risking being convicted of statutory rape.

As I've said in other threads. No one should be engaging in sexual intercourse (protected or unprotected) unless they are emotionally and financially prepared to have a child.
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Oct 30, 2007, 09:14 AM
    Yes you could be pregnant. Pre- contains a lot of sperm whether your boyfriend came in your or not. You are just going to have to play the waiting game and see if you start your period when you are due for one. If you don't start your period within 4-6 days after your period was due, go and buy an at home pregnancy test. I am not going to preach to you about how young you are to be having sex because I was doing it at 14. I know now how wrong it was and I regret it a lot but back then you couldn't tell me otherwise. You might want to see about getting on birth control if you don't plan on stopping. And for God sake's always use a condom. There are far worse things out there besides getting pregnant to worry about. AIDS, HIV, Herpes, etc.

Margarita
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2007, 01:56 PM
    Stupid stupid girl. Sorry to be so judgemental. It is a horrible feeling to know there are people out there like you bringing unwanted children into this world because you are careless. I would contact your local planned parenthood for an examination as well as some education. Let us all pray that the mistake was only your and not your child's!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Why can't I get pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have been trying to get pregnant for almost 2 years with my boyfriend.. I have been pregnant once before. In nov of 05 but by someone else. I'm afraid that we can't have kids. Please help very desperate.. what can be wrong.

Could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

OK I'm getting more than usually, I use to eat 2 times a day now I eat about 4. I haven't had my period yet, I'm having some cramps but just around my uterus. My breast are slighty bigger, I can wear my pants but I keep they unbotton and I keep them zipped because they put pressure on my stomach,...

Could I still get Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I finally got a +opk. Me and my hubby did the baby dance on Monday. He left to go out of town yesterday and won't be home until Friday and today I got a +opk. I really didn't think it was going to happen this month. I have a high prolactin problem and I just went on meds last Thursday. Sooooooo do...

Am I pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I slept with my Boyfriend without protection (I NEVER do this!) and I'm not on the pill, but then I took 3 contractive pills and then 3 the next day because I was worried even though I 'think' he didn't come. But I got my period last week as normal but then I got it again today (a few days...

View more questions Search