Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    latinlita Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Can I sue?
    The wife of my friend found some nude pictures of me in his e-mail inbox. She has since ruined my relationship and is threatening to send them to my place of employment. Is there anything possible I could do legally if she sends them? The pictures were intended for private use; not publication! If I can sue.. what could I sue for? :mad:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Gee, if I were the wife I would find a good way to get you back other than ruin your job!
    Tell her the punishment should fit the crime.

The answer IS as bushg says: She can not send the pics without running the risk of getting in serious trouble.
    Sorry for the rather sarcastic reply but she should fit the crime which it sounds like she already DID!
    latinlita Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 04:11 PM
    I know it was stupid and the thing is she already called and talked to my fiancé. That relationship has since ended. I do not blame her for being mad or having talked to my fiancé. But I don't need my job involved in my personal relationship either.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2007, 04:13 PM
    I don't know about suing, but this is invasion of privacy. You did not give her permission to use them. Call the police maybe they will go visit her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I sue? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been married nearly 15 years and have 2 kids. I want to know if I can sue the woman my husband is having an affair with. We have been separated for 3 months and he moved out 2 weeks ago while I was on holiday. We live in Ireland. I will appreciate your earliest reply. Thank you

Sue me, sue you. [ 1 Answers ]

Bubba called his attorney and asked, "Is It true theys suin them cigarette companies fer causin People to git cancer ?" "Yes, Bubba, sure is true," responded the lawyer. "And now someone is suin them fast food restaurants Fer makin them fat an cloggin their arteries with all Them burgers an...

Can I sue for this, and what would I sue for? [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings, I recently was dragged to court to defend myself against a sexual assault accusation. It was a he said/she said case, and I was actually arrested and charged without having talked to the accuser or the police. Anyway, long story short, I was acquitted (with flying colours - judge in...

Can I sue [ 9 Answers ]

My friend had his car in a parking lot they crashed it in the parking lot and offered him 4 free months instead of paying for the repairs they made a verbal agreement to let me park there since he sold his car now they crashed my car and are refusing to pay for damages and are trying to kick me out...

Can I sue? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, Last Monday I was in a meeting with my co-worker and my supervisor in the supervisors office. While in this meeting, my supervisor called one of the partners and put her on speakerphone without letting her know. The partner also did not know we were in the office. During the phone...

View more questions Search