Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aroseisarose1975 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 07:12 PM
    Is this permanent
    I went to a super cuts. My hair was light brown with blonde highlights.She said she dyed it a the color glaze the same as last time a chestnut color but this time it is a very dark brown with reddish undertones. She said it will fade after washing it but why did it not turn out the same? She said it was because I did not get the highlights,but my hair was still highlighted fron the summer. What can I do to get to a light brown like wood or sand?
    The one younger gal who did my hair did a great job I loved it,she cut it highlighted it and glazed it. I hope some one can help. I realize you have a busy life but if you can make a suggestion it would be glady appreciated!
    bignaked101 Posts: 151, Reputation: 6
    -

Oct 17, 2007, 07:16 PM
    It does not matter if you have the highlights in there from last summer, it is the chemicals in the highlighting fluid that made it that color in the first place, if you wouldn't have gotten the highlights at the same time you got the other things put it in, it would be the same way it is now...

As of now, with the job done... you should just ride it out until its time for the next haircut, or, if you want to spend a lot of money, go out and get it done again... its your choice...
    pure Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 02:27 PM
    She messed up and deposited the wrong color. It doesn't matter if your hair was highlighted before. Glazes only last about a month and half or so. She can make it more neutral by toning it with an ash color to get rid of the red.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I use a medium brown permanent hair dye over adark brown permanent hair dye? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I really need some advice about 3 weeks ago I dyed my hair dark brown permanent, my hair colour is naturally dark brown but now my hair is black and really making me look very hard and pale. Am I able to buy a permanent medium brown hair dye to lighten it up? I have read your site and see...

Permanent to semi-permanent hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I used semi-permanent hair color for years, then asked my stylist to change over to permanent. Now I'm trying to grow out my hair a bit and don't need to go to the shop as often, plus I'm convinced that the permanent dye is drying out my hair. So I want to go back to semi and I want to do it...

Permanent & Semi Permanent Hair Color [ 3 Answers ]

HELP - I want to remove the Black hair dye (my natural color is dark brown) but I've used BOTH semi and permanent shades of black colors. Besides going to a Salon what's my best alternative? Thank you.:confused: :confused:

Permanent or not? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am also one of the unlucky ones whose brown hair dye left me with black hair instead. I've read all your advice about Prell, Hot Oil Treatments and so on, but I am not sure what kind of hair dye (Permanent, semi-permanent,. ) I used. The box claims it as "Ammonia-Free Permanent Haircolor"....

View more questions Search